Harry Blows up His Aunt

After I told my grandparents all that happened last year with the chamber and my father. I went to see Harry, we had planned to hang out tonight while his aunt Marge stayed over. He really hated her as much as he hated his other aunt and uncle along with their spoiled brat of a son. He wanted me to keep him from getting bored or losing his temper but that might be impossible since my temper is a lot like my father's. I knocked on the door and before it got slammed in my face Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me through the doorway. I couldn't help but laugh at Harry's uncle as he folded his arms. He hated that Harry actually had friends. Soon after Harry went to open the door for his aunt Marge. She came in with a big suitcase and a dog at her feet. Harry was talking to his uncle while I just watched her with hateful eyes. I always hated how Harry's family treated him they had no right. "Oh you're still here aren't you?"
"Yes." Harry then said to her with a harsh tone. "Don't say yes in an ungrateful way if it was up to me you'd be living on the streets." Me and Harry walked away and waited for them to eat. After they finished eating dinner Harry was told to do the dishes and I agreed to help him. Harry's aunt Marge was letting her dog drink some wine when she saw Harry staring. "What are you smirking at?" Harry then turned his head and went back to the dishes. "What is this school that these two go to Vernon?"
"Oh its a boarding school, up North." "Are there beatings at this school boy?" Marge then asked and I nodded along with Harry. "Oh yeah we've been beaten loads of times." He then turned to me smiling at the lie. His aunt then said something about Harry's dad being a drunk and Harry lost it. "That's a lie, my dad wasn't a drunk!" The glass in her hand then broke and fell to the floor. "Oh I'm sorry I have very firm grip, you clean it up." She said snapping her fingers at Harry. "Actually its not really the father, its more to do with the mother if there's something wrong with the bitch then there's something wrong with the pup." My mouth fell wide open no one talked about Harry's parents like that especially not in front of me. "Shut up! Shut up!" Harry yelled at her while I started getting my powers ready. "Right let me tell you something..." she suddenly started to get bigger and bigger, and bigger until she was a giant balloon. Me and Harry started laughing as she floated out of the house. While Vernon cried outside watching her leave.