Inside The Shirking Shack

"Ow he bit me." We followed after Ron as he ran after his rat. "Scabbers come back." Ron ended up chasing him all the way to the whomping willow and falling down. "Harry you do realize what tree this is don't you?"
"That's not good, Ron move!" Ron then looked up at us and pointed his finger. "Harry Hermione Nemissia run its the grim!" I turned around to see a big black dog in front of us. It jumped past heading straight for Ron. It grabbed him by the leg and pulled into the tree. We tried to chase after him but a branch knocked Harry and Hermione over while I was pushed into the tree. I looked around seeing that I was somehow inside the shirking shack. Harry and Hermione then came falling in. We walked up the stairs finding Ron sitting on frightened and holding his rat. "Ron where's the dog?"
"Harry its a trick it ani't no dog its an animagius." We turned to see Sirius Black closing the door and walking towards us. Me and Hermione then stood in front of Harry and held him back. "If you want to kill Harry you'll have to us too."
"No only one will die tonight." He said nearing us. "Then it'll be you!" Harry pushed past me and Hermione and tackled Sirius. "What are you going to do Harry? Are you really going to kill me?" Then professor Lupin came in. "Expiriomis." Harry then got up and moved back to us. He suddenly helped Sirius up after talking with him and they were laughing and hugging. "I found him lets kill him now." Sirius said almost crying. "No! I trusted you and all this time you've been his friend he's a werewolf that's why he's been missing classes." Lupin then walked to us and stared at Hermione. "How long have you known?"
"Since professor Snape set the essay."
"Well you really are the most brightest witch of your age." He was then interrupted by Sirius. "Enough of this Ramus let's kill him." "Wait."
"I did my waiting twelve years of it in Azkaban!" There was silence for a couple minutes. "Fine but wait one more moment Harry has the right to know why."
"I know why you killed my parents your the reason their dead."
"No it was someone else someone I believed to be dead until you mentioned his name in the map." "Who?"
"Peter Pettigrew." Sirius said and he started moving around the room. "Come out come out Peter come on out and play!"
"Expiriomis." The wand in Sirius's hand flew to the floor and in walked Snape. "Ah vengeance is sweet I had hoped to be the one to find you I knew Sirius was being helped into the castle and now here's the proof." They began arguing when Harry grabbed Hermione's wand and pointed it at Snape. He then sent him flying and he was knocked out. "Harry you just attacked a teacher." Harry ignored her and kept his focus on Sirius. "Tell me about Peter Pettigrew."
"He was at school with us we thought he was our until he joined in league with the dark Lord."
"Peter Pettigrew is dead."
"I had believed that too until such time when you mentioned seeing his name."
"Where is he then?"
"Right there." Sirius said pointing at Ron. "Me that's mantel." "Not you your rat."
"Scabbers has been in my family for..."
"Twelve years an odd age for a common rat he's missing a toe isn't he?"
"The only thing could find of Pettigrew was..."
"A finger he transformed into a rat." "Show me." Sirius then grabbed at Ron's rat. "Give him to him Ron." "What doing let him go Scabbers Ramus and Sirius aimed their wands at the rat as it ran. The rat then transformed into a little man with wild brown hair and worts. He came up and turned to Sirius and Lupin. "Ramus, Sirius my old friends." He then tried to run for the door but he was pushed back. "You sold Lilly and James Potter to the dark Lord didn't you?"
"I didn't mean to." He said sitting on the floor cowering. "What would have done Sirius, what you have done?"
"I would have died, I would died rather than betray my friends!" He then ran to Harry holding him. "Harry you wouldn't let them kill me would you your dad he was good friend he would show me mercy." He was then pulled off and set against the wall. "How dare you talk about James, how dare you talk about him in front of Harry? You should have known Peter that Voldermort didn't kill you then we would together!" They both aimed their wands at Peter but Harry stopped them. "Harry this man."
"I know who he is but we're taking him to the castle." Peter got down on his knees and started grabbing Harry's pants. "Bless you boy, bless you."
"Get off me!, I said we take him to the castle after that the dementors can have you."