I Hope He Finds Me

We walked through Hogsmede while Harry told us about the mardurs map that George and Fred gave him. "Harry isn't going to keep it he's going to turn it in aren't you Harry?"
"Oh yeah along with his invisibility cloak." Ron said sarcastically. We then came to where we saw Hagrid with Minister Fudge. "Oh look madam Moose Mersa, Ron fancies her." I began laughing with them as Hagrid accdiently yanked off the carriage door. "Business would be good if I didn't have dementors coming into my pub every night."
"We have... We have a killer on the loose."
"Oh Sirius Black in Hogsmede and what would bring him here?"
"Harry Potter." They then all went inside with professor Mcgonagall right behind them. We then watched as Harry put on his cloak and followed before the door closed. We tried to go in but the shrunken heads kicked us out. "I say no underage wizards allowed today, shut the dam door."
"So rude." Hermione then said and Ron called the shrunken heads.
"Fidgets." We stayed outside and waited for Harry to come back out. It took a while but soon we started seeing footprints in the snow and we followed them. Harry pushed past some people who were singing and made them fall. We then followed him all the way back to the shirking shack where he was sitting on a rock. Hermione slowly walked over to him and lifted the cloak off. Harry was crying and he looked really destroyed. "He was their friend and he betrayed them.... He WAS THEIR FRIEND! I hope he finds me because when he does I'm gonna be ready, when he does.... I'm gonna kill him!"