Execution of Buckbeak

Later that day we left to Hagrid's when we passed by a guy with an ax that he was sharpening. "Can't believe their gonna kill Buckbeak, its completely unfair." We kept and I soon heard Draco talking as we neared the hill. "Oh, you've come to see the show." Hermione then bounded up to him with her pointed at his neck. "You, you foul evil little cockroach!"
"Hermione no! he's not worth it." Ron yelled to her she lowered her wand and turned. Draco started to laugh when Hermione right hooked him in the face breaking his nose. I laughed and grabbed my nose imagining how much that must hurt. He ran with his friends following right behind him. "That felt good." I then heard Hermione say. "Not good brilliant." We then walked on and I high fived her. "Nice right hook Hermione I'm just sorry it wasn't me." We laughed as we headed on down the hill. When we made it to Hagrid's hut he opened the door after we knocked. "You four shouldn't be here." He then allowed us to come in and we watched Buckbeak. "Aw look at him he was meant to feel the wind through his feathers." I listened as I stared at Buckbeak it broke my heart to see him chained. "Why don't we just set him free?" Harry then asked and I almost threw my arms around him. "Because they would have I did it and Dumbledore wouldn't be able to stop them, he's coming down here here you know said he wanted to stay with when it happens great man Dumbledore, great man." He then walked over and threw some meat to some kind of crab thing. "We'll stay with you too Hagrid." "You'll do no such thing Hermione think I want you seeing something like that? You're going straight back to your dormentries but before you do Ron." Hagrid then walked over to a container and pulled out Ron's rat. "Scabbers your alive." Ron said taking the rat in his hands. "Better keep a closer eye on your pets Ron."
"I think that means you owe someone an apology."
"Right next time I see Croakshakes I'll let him know."
"I meant me." A rock then flew breaking a jar near the window. "Blimey what was that?" Then another one hit Harry right smack in the head. Harry and me then looked out the window and saw Mr Fudge, Dumbledore and the executioner. "Fudge is coming." Hagrid grabbed a blanket and threw it on the crab thing. "We can't let anyone see you, you shouldn't be here particerly you Harry." Hagrid then rushed us out the door and we hid behind the pumpkins. We patiently waited for our chance to leave. "Thought I just saw never mind." Hermione then started following as we ran up the hill and watched as the ax came down on Buckbeak. Hermione cried into Harry's shoulders while I tried to hold back my tears.