Protronus Charm

The holidays passed by and Harry and me were heading to see professor Lupin. Harry wanted me to come along he thought it would be a good idea since the dementor on the train came at me too. We walked to a big building a little ways away from the school. Professor Lupin was waiting right there for us on the stairs. "Harry are you sure you're ready for this?" Harry nodded and he pulled out his wand while I pulled out mine. Professor Lupin then started walking down the stairs. "Well everything is all ready Nemissia will go after you, now the spell I'm going to teach you is the protronus charm."
"This charm is preformed by a memory, not just any memory a very happy memory." Professor Lupin then stood in front of the box. "Now close your eyes and think of a memory and recite the spell expecto protronem." Harry did as told and the box was opened showing a dementor. Harry recited the spell but it had no effect he, tried again and then passed out. I helped him to his feet and sat him up. "That was a nasty dementor."
"Oh no Harry that was a boggrot the real thing would have been much worse, just out of curiosity what memory did you choose?"
"The first time I rode a broom." Harry said biting into the chocolate. "Well that's not good enough not nearly good enough." Harry then walked to the candles and played with them. "There's another its not really happy exactly but it is a good memory."
"Is it strong?"
"Yes." Harry then turned back to the box and got ready. The dementor came out and when Harry said the spell it worked. The dementor was pushed back into the box while professor Lupin was laughing. He then moved his finger signaling for me to come over it was my turn. I started thinking of how I felt when me and Harry were friends. He was my only friend and I remembered when me and him would play on the playground it was one of the many best days of my life. "Expecto protronem." The charm formed into a big unicorn running at the dementor and pushed him back into the box. Professor Lupin and Harry were both clapping as I sat on the steps with them. "That was awesome Nem you got it on your first try."
"Your parents would be proud of you Harry and Nemissia your mother would be very proud of you as well." I started eating my chocolate while Harry talked. "I was thinking about them they were talking to me, just talking I don't know where the memory came from but its the best I have." That night when I went to sleep I was in the same room again only instead of seeing my father in his Tom Riddle form I saw him cloaked like he was my first year. He sort of floated towards me, his cloak was folding around me like darkness closing in. Everything was black I couldn't see and all I could hear was him laughing and speaking to me. "You can't deny the truth anymore, you are my daughter and you can't escape me." I woke up screaming bloody murder while someone shaking me. "Nemissia wake up its not real, wake up!" I opened my eyes and breathed when I saw professor Snape. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to professor Dumbledore's office.