Riding Buckbeak

"Now who would like to come and say hello?" Hagrid then asked, everyone backed up except for me and Harry. "Well done Nemissia and Harry come on." We slowly walked towards Hagrid as he instructed us. "Now to greet a hippogriff you must first bow if he bows back then he won't harm you, if he doesn't... well we'll get to that later." We slowly bowed our heads to Buckbeck and thankfully he bowed back. "Alright now you can go and pet him but slowly." Harry and me then walked again very slowly until Harry stepped on a branch. "Back off Nem and Harry back off." We backed up and Harry stepped on another branch. Buckbeak began to settle and me and Harry reached out to pet him. He bended his head and made noises. I then heard clapping behind us and smiled. "Alright now I'm gonna let you ride him." Hagrid then picked Harry up and put him on Buckbeak and put me on too. "Now don't pull out any of his feathers he won't like you for that." Buckbeak took off into the sky and I held tight to Harry. I kept my eyes closed I was so afraid of falling. "Nem open your eyes." I did and it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. We flew fast over the water near the castle and I let my arms spread out just as Harry did we were flying. Well sort of, we soon descended back to the ground next to Hagrid. He helped us off and smiled at us. "How am I doing me first day?"
"Brilliant professor." Harry answered him I then hugged Hagrid saying thank you. Suddenly Draco walked to Buckbeak running his stupid mouth. "Yeah you're not scary at all you stupid beast" Buckbeak started stomping around until it hit on his arm making him fall. Hagrid got in front of Draco and yelled at Buckbeak. "Oh its killed me its killed me."
"Calm down its just a scratch."
"Hagrid he needs to be taken to the hospital wing." Hermione said running up to Hagrid. "I'm the teacher I'll do it." Hagrid picked Draco up and took him to the hospital wing. "Class dismissed." Serves him right I thought to myself, he shouldn't have been running his stupid mouth.