Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Amelia*

The crowning ceremony was very long especially for the whole kingdom to finally see their new king and queen. Sitting in a carriage for almost two hours with both your new husband, father and mother-in-law, it was "according" to plan.

My father discuss the duties to running a kingdom, but mostly to Michael. As a king, you to rule wisely don't make choices that would make many mistakes and most of all, love the people servants and royals a like. But for a queen, my first and for most is to produce heirs, at least three to four.

I don't know how I will tell them about the one I'm carrying, I should just continue with the plan.

We arrived back at the castle and their was more guest arriving. This is going to be one hell of a party.

Hours later...

Guest greeted us, thanks us, gave us gives and ask numbers of questions. Most of them was when will there be children. Oh please stop asking that.

The final person came up and it was Jacob. He came with a smile and it brought true joy to me.
"Congratulations, Your Majesties." He said bowing to us.
"Thank you very much Jacob." I said.
"Yes, thank you."
"Your Majesties, as though I was a personal keeper for King Jonathan, I want to pass my service to you." What?
"Hm, you bring a very interesting bargain. Give me the time to decide and I will let you know." He bowed and walked away.

"Oh I almost forgot something." He pulled out of his pocket and jewelry box. "This is for you, my dearest Queen. I believe it will suit you beautifully." He finally walked and I hesitated to open the gift while Michael was still there.

"You are not going to open it?" Michael asked.
"No, not now. Maybe later."
"He seems very sneaky, that Jacob. I don't know about having him as my personal keeper."
"He stood by father for these couple of days and has done an amazing job."
"I just don't trust him."
"Do you trust me?"
"Of course I do, Amelia."
"Then trust him."

I can tell I made him mad and maybe a little jealous. But let him.

The party ended fairly quickly and I was dreadfully tired. This dress was too tight, the corset took my air, the shoes left blisters and the veil was pulling my hair.

I released my maids for the night and decided to undress myself. I started with the veil and released my hair. Before I could start taking off my dress, a knock came to my door.

I walked over to the door. But didn't open it. I really hoped and prayed it was Jacob. I opened the door and there stood Michael. He was still in suit but his shirt was in bottom showing his muscling body. He seem like he was drunk. He carried with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" I asked starting to shake in fear.
"I came to spend my wedding night with my wife, of course." He slurred almost every word.
"Um Michael, you are drunk. You should sleep in your room." I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Michael, move, please."
"A woman giving orders to her King. I don't like that. I...think I need to punish you."
"Don't come in here." I tired to hold the door to stop him but he was so much stronger than me.
"Why not, Amelia? Are you scared of me?"

I pushed the door closer and he busted the door open. He dropped both the glasses and the wine both shattering in many pieces then walking into the glass. Hearing the glass pierce his skin and crack frightened me more of what he was going to do to me.

"Michael please, you don't have to this." I held my hand up to stop him.
"Oh I do. You know, ever since we were kids then teenagers, you have no idea how much I wanted to fuck you. You were the only one I wanted. Yeah, I may have screwed and fucked other women and servants, but you were the one I really wanted. Now, I'm gonna take you. Here. And now."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. I tried to fight him off but he was just smiling and started to rock me and then threw me on the bed. I landed on my stomach and then was held down from behind.
"I promise to be gentle, but sadly I fuck rough."