Chapter Eleven

*Jacob*
(WARNING)

Our kiss became more powerful then one could ever imagine. I could feel my body wanting her touch and to take her right now. She was beautiful.

My kisses began to leave her lips to her neck. Sucking on her sweet chocolate skin and leaving wet, very wet kisses. She sighed in deep pleasure wanting more.

Her hands went from my cheeks to my shirt going down to the edge of my shirt pulling it up slowly. I quickly removed it then back to her lips. Her legs began to wrap around me until I grabbed them and placed them around me myself. She released a small moan, as if she was a virgin. Or is she?

I continue kissing her neck and my hands began to examine her beautiful body. She began panting heavily from where my hand was. With the rain still falling and touching our skin and clothes, we were lost in a world of lust and curiosity.

"Wait, Jacob... You know, I...I'm a...virgin."
"Do you want me to be your first?" I asked as my hand landed on her thigh near her string to loosen her pants.
"I never been sure, of anything in my entire life." I continue to kiss her softly then soon she took control our body motion.

My hand slid down into her pants past her undergarments to her precious untouched pearl. I touched her softly gaining a strong moan from her, the sound leaving her lips wanting my body to give her much more. I continue touching her until I slipped a finger deep inside her.

"Ahh... Jacob!" She whimpered in pleasure. She began moaning louder and louder. Feeling her nails digging in my skin was pain of pleasure. I moved my fingers a little more inside going deeper receiving a strong moan. I couldn't resist it anymore. I just wanted to take her, here and now.

"Amelia! Lady Amelia, where are you?" One of the mistress shouted. I could hear her voice but I'm not sure Mia did. I continue doing what I was doing until...
"Amelia, for Heaven sake, your father is looking for you."

Mia stopped our kissed and looked at me. "My father? What?!" She said quickly and pushing me off. She fixed her clothes fairly quickly and ran out of the garden. Damn! I believe she was ready, I could tell. But when will it be the right time?