Chapter Eighteen

*Amelia*

Oh, no. Jacob. Father.

Both and Lady Isabelle stared at us in curiosity but Jacob looked more mad at me. I think I now what he is thinking.

"You two couldn't have gone some where private." Lady Isabelle.
"I agree." said Jacob. I looked at him and he looked away from me.

"Amelia, my daughter, see me in office." My father said then walked away. Jacob followed him and also Lady Isabelle. Michael tried to kiss me again but I turned my head.
"No, Michael. I can't do this." I walked away from but he pulled me by my arm.

"Amelia, you know you can't resist me. I know you."
"I don't know you anymore. You aren't the same boy I once knew."
"Please. Just allow me to show you how much I want you and love you."
I released from his grip and walked away.

I don't know who he is anymore. Michael, use to be kind, sweet, a gentleman, now he seems like a wild animal.

I walked to my fathers office and suddenly heard a giggle from Jacob's bedroom. I peaked in the room from the crack of the door and I see him and...Lady Isabelle together? She was barely dressed and he was naked, on top of her. The same pleasure he gave me, he was giving to her.

She smiled and moans silently but he was enjoying it. I turned away from the door and covered my mouth trying cover my gasp and tears.

I saw my father leave his office and looking at me. I walked away from everything that has happen to me, Michael, Father and now Jacob screwing around for a mistake I made.

I ran to my room and locked my door. I walked over to my bed and saw my bed was never made. Still the way it was after the pleasure made between me and Jacob. I fixed the bed myself and took my dress off.

I took everything off of me and even let my hair fall to my shoulder and back. I put my night gown on and sat on my couch by my window. I looked up to the moon and just wonder why does bad things come to me or my family.

I got on my knees and prayed...

Mother,

If you were here now, I now this wouldn't happen. Just a couple of day and men only desire my body and my kingdom, not me. I don't know what to do. Please give me an answer or a sign. And to my brothers who are princes in heaven, watch over me and of course, Father. He missed you especially for being King.

I finished my prayer and crawled into bed. The covers were still warm but that didn't matter. I tried to close my eyes but the only thought of what was happening between Lady Isabelle and Jacob.

Ok, if that's how its going to be then let's play.