Chapter Twenty-Six

Two Day Later...

*Amelia*

500 white roses...
300 guest...
100 maids and servants...
50 doves...
40 council members...
10 bridesmaids and groomsmen...
1 groom...
1 bride...

Today was the day. I was getting married. This was happening too fast. So much my 'perfect' reaction about the wedding.

In just a few hour I was to be crowed queen and a wife. My maids helped me get ready for the ceremony. The gown was silk white that was sleeveless diamonds in the front, trail long with lace pattern covering and the veil connected with a small tiara clip.

They finished me up with a touch of make up and I was ready. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't even look like myself.
"Oh, Amelia. You look absolutely beautiful. You look like your mother when she was getting married." said one of my eldest maids, Sonja.
"You really think so?"
"She said the same thing, dear. Don't worry, its just wedding tickles. You will be happy with him. I believe you will." She kisses my forehead and left me.

After all my ladies maids left, I was left alone. I sat back at my dresser and was silent. I didn't know what to do or who I was. I touched my stomach and wasn't able to feel sudden movement.

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?"
"Its Jacob." Jacob? I ran to my door and he was standing in a very handsome suit with his hair pulled back and he smelled very good

"Jacob, what are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to see you, before you say your false "I Do". I giggled and welcomed in my room. I walked a little further away from him and turned to him.
"Well, what do you think? Is it too much?"
"Never." He came to me and held me in his arms. I could see he wanted to cry, but I didn't want him to.

"There is no need for tears."
"I only wish this was our day. Oh, how I wish."
"Jacob..."
"We can always still can."
"Can what?"
"Get married, in secret. Tonight. Let's do it."

In secret? Married? No, I can't. Doesn't he know the consequences for the penalty between us? No, Jacob, I can't risk your life for our love.

"Jacob, we can't."
"Why not?"
"For your...
"My what? Safety. I don't care about my safety anymore. I just want to be with you and my child."
"But what if we are found out?"
"We won't. They will never know."

"Jacob. I can't do it!" I moved away from him and held myself.
"Don't you care about us? Our future together? Our child, boy or girl?"
"Of course I do, but I would want their father be in their lives, alive and unharmed."

Knock!
"Amelia, its time!" one the servants shouted out.
"Thank you! I will be out shortly." I looked at Jacob then bowed my head.

"Jacob, I still love you." A small tear fell down my cheek but Jacob brought my lips and we had our final kiss. It was very soft and pleasant that I didn't want to stop. His lips finally released from mine and his voice filled my ears when said "I love you forever and eternity"

1 hour later...

"By the power vested in me, by the graces of God, I now pronounce you husband and wife, King and Queen. You may now kiss your bride."

Michael threw the veil over and just smiled.
"Hi."
"Hi." I giggled a little then moved close to his lips. The taste of his lips was more different, more of a sweet bitter taste. Our kisses lasted for about a couple of seconds then finally released. This sounds weird, but I felt a little spark in our kiss.

"Ladies and gentleman, Highness and Majesties, my Lords, I give you our new King and Queen, Michael St. Vincent and Amelia Elizabeth." The crowd stood from their seats and applaud. I saw Father and Lady Isabelle standing beside each other with smiles on their faces, but there was one face that I didn't see.

As the crowd continue clapping, I saw a figure walking out of the chapel, it looked a little... Jacob. He's leaving? Why?

Don't go, my love. Don't leave me. Us.