Chapter Twelve

*Amelia*

I quickly ran back with the rain still falling down hard. I have slipped and fallen in mud but still manage with the cuts and bruises on my body.

I opened the door and my father was standing in the aisle waiting for me. Damn, I look a mess. I walked slowly towards him then bowed. I looked back at him in his green eyes.
"Father, you wanted to see me?"
"How ever did end up like this?"
"If you haven't notice, it's raining. I was on the training ground practicing then the garden."
"Was Sir Jacob with you?" I chocked quietly and held my breath.

"Why do you ask?"
"Because I wanted him to put a good word into you about your proposal. I have taken some time to think and...I accept it."
"What? I do not understand Father."
"I am granting your one week to find someone to be the next King. Only to understand that today is only Wednesday. You have two more days."

I exhaled in relief. But only two more days left. I haven't chosen yet, wait a minute I have. Jacob! But should I tell him now or on that day?
"Amelia, my child, you may want to freshen up we will be having some company."
"By who, Sir Jacob?" I smiled.
"Not only him, but remember Prince Michael, he and his mother will joining us."
"Why, if I may ask?"
"A King never turns away his audience from another royalty." He walked away and then disappeared.

I fell to my knees and was speechless. Prince Michael, I haven't seen him since we were children. He was always nice, smitten, sweet and...but not Jacob.

Jacob? Where is he?

I walked over to my mirror and let my clothes fall off my body. I stared at my naked, curvy brown body and saw the purple marks left on my neck and a scar on my stomach. I could still feel his touch on my body. My body still shiver in desire for him again. I wanted him, needed more of him. I needed to feel his lips on mine again, to feel his tongue on my lips, my neck, to feel him inside me.

A knock came to my door and I quickly crawled into bed and covered my body.
"Who is it?"
"Its Jacob!" Jacob?

I grabbed the covers from my bed and covered my body. I quickly looked in the mirror and let my hair down from the ponytail. I whipped a little of my mud off my face and walked to the door.

I opened it for a peck and there he was with no shirt and only pants, again.
"Yes, Jacob?"
"May I come in?" I opened the door and his eyes didn't leave my body being covered. He came in and then closed the door behind him.