Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Alicia*

After Jacob suddenly disappeared and minutes of discussing the wedding, I was very tired. I am to be a Lady of a Lord.

I walked through the halls and taking many stairs to my room. It was suddenly dark and awfully quiet, not a servant or maid in sight. Curious.

I grabbed a candlestick stand and continued walking to my room. As I continued walking, I heard a very strange noise as if it was a ghost. I continued walking closer and closer and the noise was begin to sound more...pleasurable. I came to a door that was crack open a little and the lights were still bright as day.

I wanted to take a peak inside but that would seem very selfish and nosy. But the sound of a woman moaning was very urge for me to look. I couldn't take my eyes off what I saw. Amelia and....JACOB?!

She was on top rocking him back and forth as he caressed her body from her neck, her breast and waist. I turned away for a quick second but continued watching. It was fascinating but yet disappointed to see he was giving her pleasure then me. That bastard.

I took my gaze off them and walked in towards my room. I shut the door and couldn't breathe. Either this dress was too tight or my heart was about to come out of my chest. I couldn't stop visualize of what I saw between the Queen and my future husband. What should I do? I need to tell someone. Now.

*Jacob*

We laid their breathless after she rocked my world. I didn't think she missed me that much, she most did all the work and I barely did. Our sweat laid on our skin sticking us together not wanting to let us go.

"I never thought you had that in you." I whispered on her ear. She giggled then looked up at me.
"I didn't think I would miss you this much. I never thought you would let a woman take control. Its unlike you, My Lord."
"Only for the woman I love, My Queen." I kissed her and rolled her over so that I was on top now.

We made love almost all night long, we had so much power, rage and amounts of pleasure bring released.

We got dressed slowly but I didn't want to leave her alone. Not with that man of a husband and King. After she put her night gown on and taking off her jewelry, I can behind her and pulled her close to me. The smell of jasmine on her brown skin was so perfect, I love it and love her.

"I'm not going to marry her." I whispered in her ear then kissing her hair. She turned and stared at me with confusion.
"What? Why? The marriage agreement has already been sealed."
"No it hasn't. I told them we will wed in two days. I will, at the ceremony, let the kingdom know I don't love her as much as I love you."
"N-no. You can't do that." She walked away from me to her bed. She suddenly breath quicker then before.

"How many times have we met in secret? How many times have we had wonderful pleasures? We have a child already, a daughter. I want to be there for her, I want to be her father. I want to be your husband, your King." She turned to me and I see she cried, small tears running down her cheek.

I walked over to her and stood her up to her feet.
"No one has every had a love like we do." I kissed her and she still continued to cry. "I love you, Amelia."
"And I love you. Jacob."