Chapter Four

*Amelia*

I continued reading the book to a chapter that opened my heart in a million ways. Chapter Fifty - Love Is Eternal.

The details of lust, temptation, the touch of another on your body, caressing your body, kisses on your neck, body to body, gasping for air, moaning the others name and...

Closed my eyes, imagining me underneath a muscular body slowly thrusting in me. Feeling his smooth soft skin on his arms, chest and back just wanting more and more.

The touch of his lips on my neck and hitting my earlobe. Feeling deep chills in my body swimming through me chest, legs and inside.

Door opens!

I looked up at there was a man who I couldn't recognize. His feature was something I have never seen in a man. But he seemed penny less.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to startle you."
"Oh, no, young sir. You didn't. I lost my mind in this book."
"Oh. If I may ask, what are you reading?"
"It's called t'aime. French for love."
"Oh, miss, I do know French, ma chére."

He made me blush and giggle. I continue to look at him, he had beautiful blue eyes, white skin, blonde mix hair, muscular body and he was gorgeous.

"I apologize for staring, sir. Silly of me." I walked past him then the book slipped from my grasp. I turned to pick up the book and soon I looked up to see our eyes staring deep in each others.
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"A young woman should never apologize for something that was an accident."
"You sound like my father. You have met him, yes? King Jonathan?"
"Why, yes? You...you are the princess, Amelia?"

I walked over to the window and just stared outside. I stood in silence ignoring his presences. I couldn't have the feeling of a man know that I am just a princess.

"Mia. I prefer Mia."
"Mia. I like it. Suits for a beautiful girl like you."
"May I ask you a question? Well a couple of questions?"
"Of course, my lady."

I turned and came in contact with his eyes. I walked a little closer then say on the couch that was in front of him.
"What is your name, sir?"
"Jacob. Jacob James."
"Jacob, it really suits you. And also, you don't have to call me "my lady" or "Your Highness".

He smiled and sat down next to me. We stared at each other for a few seconds speechless then giggled.

"I apologize. I suddenly utterly speechless."
"Me too." He was perfect. Everything about him.

Minutes passed like seconds of a conversation about anything on our minds we wanted to know about each other.

His family is from the countryside, his father was studying politics to be a King's personal stewart and his mother was a lady's maid for the Duchess. He was the only child and was raised to be anything he wanted.

When he turned 18, he said during the war, they invaded the town and torture and kill anyone in the way. Even his parents, brave enough to save others, they couldn't save themselves from a sword stabbing their hearts.

Jacob did shed some tears but he found comfort when I touched his hand. It was spark spreading through my arm as we touched. It was unlike anything I have ever felt.

"Mia, I believe that you would a wonderful queen. You don't need no one by your side to rule a kingdom."
"You believe that a girl like me could rule with a husband? I wish, but I never really wanted to be Queen. I wanted to be a warrior, a knight like my brothers."
"Brothers? You have never mention them."
"I assumed my father told you of their deaths. Killed in battle."

I stood up and walked towards the door but stop. I turned to see Jacob walking towards me.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Mia."
"No, you didn't. Not at all." I felt my heart race as it felt as if we were about to kiss.

"Amelia! Lady Amelia. Your father request your presents in the throne room." I heard of my maid yelling from the other side of the door.

I dropped my head and looked at Jacob. "Well, duty calls."

I walked out and leaned against the door exhaling slowly. I have never felt this way before. It like a whole new world inside of me.