Chapter Thrity-Six

*Jacob*

After I left her room, I remember Jonathan wanted to see me. I walked quickly with the thought of what was gonna happen later between Mia and I. Having flashbacks of the past was amazing. Oh, how I wish I can go back to that day.

I knocked on the door and entered seeing Jonathan, Alicia, Michael and Lady Isabelle all chatting.
"Ah, Jacob. Just on time. We were just discussing the wedding date."
"Oh, well, whatever is best with Alicia, I will be very grateful."
"Even if the wedding will be tomorrow evening?" Michael spat out and looked devilishly happy.
"Tomorrow evening? Don't you think that is too soon?" I asked and looked at Alicia.

"Why wait when you're in love? I don't want to. I want to marry you. Tomorrow." She said smiling. O was speechless and I didn't have any words to say about what I was feeling. If only Mia was here, what would she do?
"Jacob, are you ok with the wedding being tomorrow evening?" Jonathan asked and folding his hands together. Tomorrow evening?

"Why so soon? I mean we have just announced it to the Lords and Ladies, maybe give it a day or two. Two days."
"Two days?" Alicia overexposed
"Two days." I said seriously and looking at Jonathan. He nodded his head and gave me a smile.
"You are making a wise choice. You speaking from the heart of a true Lord. The wedding will be in two days."

The meeting went on for about minutes feeling as if they were hours deciding who was invited to the wedding, what will be played at the wedding, who will pronounce us and what to wear. I'm never use to all this attention especially for marriage to someone I don't truly love. Alicia is a amazing woman, good family, a title but she just...she's not Mia. Mia! I needed to see her.

I walked out the room and ran to her room. I bumped into a couple of servants and maids but lucky made it to her room without a scratch on me. I knocked on the door and no answer. I knocked about five times and a sudden crack opened the door. I pushed the door open and there she was!

*Amelia*

He came in so fast and breathless as if he ran to come to see me. I sat on the bed in a lace robe that was very revealing and my hair loose down my shoulders. He continually stared at me and didn't move an inch.

"My Lord" I said.
"My Queen" he said then closed the door. He walked towards me but I stopped him with foot pushing against his hard chest. His hand moved to my foot grabbing my ankle then sliding his hand further up to my knee then my thigh soon wrapping my legs around his waist. His hand came to my chest and pushed me down on the bed. I laid there curling my fingers in my hair watching him as he slowly undressed him.

"If I didn't know better, my Lord, I would say you are teasing me."
"Am I, my Queen? As I recall, you liked being teased." He said finally undoing his shirt showing his muscles. It seems like he has being working on his body lately, for a Lord, its suits him perfectly.

He through shirt off and started tugging on my robe. Instead of untying the the string he tugged so hard my robed ripped revealing my body. He leaned down coming to my lips and his hands came around my head. Staring into his eyes made me feeling more better. Its like a mirror that sees all your happiness and wants to to bring it out again.

"I love you, My Queen."
"Mia. No need to call 'My Queen' in my chamber. Its Mia, my Lord."
"Jacob. No title should be spoken in your chamber." I smiled and pulled his lips to mine. I missed the taste of his lips.

As always our kissed became more passionate then soon rough. God, I wanted him so bad. For him to be inside of me, to take me once again.