Chaptet Twenty-Eight

*Amelia*
(WARNING)

"I promise I will be gentle, but sadly I fuck rough." He whispered holding my hand above from behind.

I struggled and trying to move, but he began to rip and tear my dress. I tried with all my might to stop him but he drunk ness was more stronger than me. I was left in my corset and my panties. He turned me to face him and I spit in his face. He stopped and that's when I knew I messed up.

He wiped the sit off his face then I suddenly blacked out in a second from his hand slapping me across my face. I landed on the ground and began crying. He crawled on top of me and took his shirt fully off.
"You are not the same Michael I use to be friends let alone in love with." I slurred from the pain and tears. "You don't have to do this. Please stop now."

He fell to my face and looked into my eyes. I could hear him unbuckling his pants then soon sliding them down. He adjusted himself between my leg and just continue staring at me.
"Please, stop this now. I beg you." I cried. He moved down to my ear and kissed it.
"I love the way you beg. I want to hear you beg stop as I'm fucking you."

He then shoved himself deep inside me. The pain grew harder the more he thrust into me. My body was hurting in a way I have never felt before, this wasn't pleasure.

"You like that?" He moaned as he thrust harder and biting my skin.
"Please. Michael, stop! Stop!" I cried louder to where he covered my mouth. My muffled screams and moans were sounding like I was enjoying but how can someone enjoy pain this way.

"Ahh. Amelia! This is glorious! Yes! Ahh!" he screamed out about to reached his climax. Once he did, he laid on top of me, breathless and sweating. His blonde hair stick to his forehead and the sweat just slide down his body. I couldn't even move, my body was so numb and my legs were feeling like noodles.

After he caught his breath, he slide out of me. I wince and then exhaled in relief. I really just wanted to cry or even worse, kill myself. He came over to my face and kissed my cheek.
"That was amazing. I know you enjoyed it."
"You took away something very precious to me. I could have you hanged for this."
"How can you hang the King for a crime of making love to his wife?"

He kissed my lips and whispered 'he loves me'. Bullshit. He gathered his clothes and walked out of my room. I was left there on the ground as if my body was lifeless.

I tired many times to get up, but I couldn't move. I ended up crawling. I crawled to the bath tub and tried to put myself in. I finally made it in and the cold marble touching my body made me relax in relief. I reached over to the water and let the tub fill up to my head, if I could. The water stopped at my neck and just wanted to drown.

Just having flashbacks about what happened was like a child's nightmare that wouldn't leave them alone. The way he took me, it was more pain then pleasure. And the way he spoke about his past about these women, how terrible. To think I have a predator for a husband. Father, why? Why did it have to be him?

I'm so sorry Jacob. We will be together. I promise.