6.2 - Detention pt. 2

You're taking up a fraction of my mind

Every time I watch you serpentine

******

Soarin and I are walking with Vice Principal Luna walking in front of us. Right after telling us to go with her to the office because she needed to talk to us about our current behavior that caught the teachers' attention. Soarin and I stayed silent for the entire saunter and he was just chewing bubblegum the entire time. I was stressed out, but mostly, I did not care about going to the office of the vice-principal just because of my behavior.

I groan, audible enough for Soarin to hear, "Are you having fun now, Soarin?"

He smirks, "The fun is just getting started, don't get too excited." he says before winking at me and I roll my eyes. We stop in front of Vice Principal Luna's office and she opens the door, gesturing us to come in before her. We walk inside the dark room, not a single light turned on, just the rays of sunlight passing through blinds creating patterns of lines on the table. This just looks dramatic as fuck.

"Please take a seat, Soarin and Rainbow." Vice Principal Luna says as she takes a seat. Soarin and I both place a hand on the seat on the left and we glare at each other.

"I touched it first-"

He cuts me off, "I'm pretty sure I did!"

Vice Principal Luna groans, "Are you two seriously going to fight over that?" Soarin scoffs at me and walks over to the other chair and plops himself comfortably on the chair. I throw him a smirk as I take my seat. Vice Principal Luna crosses her hands together, "So you two might have an idea why you are called here."

Soarin grins, "No, we actually don't."

"I'll tell you two why then. I've received complaints about you two 'not getting along' very well."

We stare at her blankly for a moment before groaning, "It's not my fault why Soarin keeps annoying me!"

Soarin glares at me, "It's not my fault why you're short-tempered!"

I narrow my eyes, "What did you just say to me!?"

Vice Principal Luna facepalms, "Can't you two just be friends?" We both stare at her for a moment before answering in sync, "NO!"

"Why not?"

I point a finger at Soarin, "because he's annoying!"

Soarin also points a finger at me, "because she keeps on bad-wording me whenever I see her!"

I gasp, "I do not-!"

"ALRIGHT! Alright!" Vice Principal Luna interposes, "Rainbow Dash aren't you a part of the Elements of Harmony? You and your friends are all the role model students of the school. You and your friends are also the representatives of the school."

I clicked my tongue and stare at her, "And?"

She rolls her eyes, "Well, why aren't you doing that?"

I scoff, "I'm just a part of their group, I can't do all their jobs."

"Aren't you the element of loyalty?"

"...yeah?"

"Exactly, why aren't you being nice to Soarin?"

"Because I'm not the element of kindness?"

"So?"

"Vice Principal Luna, I'm the element of loyalty for a reason."

She stares at me, looking shocked, "Alright, since you two don't want to be friends, I'm just going to force you two to be friends."