28

[NOT EDITED YET]

"Finally your here!" Twilight walks forward to me, giving me a hug. She's wearing a Pink, strapless, sparkling dress with a Black belt and a purple heels. Her hair is tied into a bun like Rarity. So I'm the one who's not doing hairdos. I'm also the one who's wearing a jacket.

"So..." I grinned "Who's your date?"

She blushes and glanced at Flash Sentry. He smirks at her and she clears her throat. He's wearing a tux. I wonder how Twilight-pony-Sparkle would react to this when she'll know that Sci-Twi is pretend-dating with Flash. Nah, she has her own Flash in Equestria.

"Flash" she mumbles. I took off my jacket, not without earning wolf whistles. Yes, I decided that I won't be too rock n roll with my outfit. I threw my jacket to Soarin and he gives me a weird look. I'll be acting like his bossy girlfriend today. It's what girlfriends do, right? He should blame Rarity for setting this up.

"I'm not your bloody slave, Dash" I ignored that and winked at him.

"Soarin, I'm going upstairs with Rarity" I grinned "and don't miss me too much" I blew a kiss to him and he smirks.

I pulled Rarity up to her room. I don't want to do this but i need to.

"Rarity," I gulped "can you uhmm give me a hairdo?" I muttered, I think she didn't heard it. I stared at the polished floor and looked at my shoes.

"Sorry, didn't quite understand that." she smirks at me and puts her hand on her ear. She always wants

"Rarity, I don't have time for this"

"Alright, alright"

She pulls me and makes me sit on her makeup table with perfumes, different colors of lipsticks. Different brands of eyeliner and mascara, Different shades of eyeshadow and colorful nail polish. It's weird that Sweetie Belle isn't like her. Scootaloo, acts like me, although we're really not relatives. Apple Bloom acts like applejack. Sweetie Belle loves singing but Rarity doesn't. Weird. I also don't know where Rarity got her Posh accent. She acts like one too. Her dad, looks a lot more Mexican because of his Hat and mustache. I can't describe her mom though. She is fancy too, but not too fancy as Rarity. Rarity's always overreacting everything.

She pulls my hair up and brushes it. She places a lot of hair pins and finally tied it into a neat bun. She places a gold clip with a red lightning. Hmm, maybe I am pretty gorgeous. Nope, I'm totally cool. This outfit makes me less 20% cooler. I walked in to her closet and took my phone. I walked forward to the mirror and tapped my camera. I put out my middle finger and shot the photo. I smirked at my explicit work and stepped out of the room.

Rarity smiled at me and smiled back and we walked down the steps and my heart totally beating fast. My hands were already sweaty and my face is pale. You know why; Rarity's floor are white tiles and it's really smooth so there's a chance that I might fall for being clumsy or so help me God, please pray for me.

I quickly walked forward Soarin and I slide my arm into his. I flashed him a smile and he smirks back at me.

"You know you look like a monster" I scoffed as his comment.

"Did you loose your eyeglasses or something again?"

"I don't wear glasses, princess"

"Rainbow!" A 40 year old woman walks forward to me and gives me a light hug. You maybe wondering why we're pretty close, Betty and mom are co-workers so does dad and Magnum. Rarity's parent just got home from California.

"Betty!" I looked over to Rarity's Dad "and Magnum, so nice to see you again"

I know I never acted like this. Rarity, Thunderlane, Soarin, Flash, and Twilight gave me a weird look. I narrowed my eyes at them and they gave me a fake smile. Soarin, Thunderlane and Flash tries to hold their laugh and I glare at them.

"Look at you! You're grown up. Not like the Dashie that I used to Babysit before," her eyes flickered behind me. "And you must be Soarin!"

"You know each other?"

"You are a model, right Soarin? And your mom and spitfire are in Hollywood, right?"

"Yes Betty" He nods and grins mischievously at me whilst I roll my eyes.

"You two are really cute for each other" I blushed at her compliment.

"Oh mom, Soarin's dating Rainbow Dash" Rarity butts in with a wicked glint in her eyes. Her mom has a wide smile, really excited for me to have a boyfriend. My mom also forces me to have a boyfriend. Rarity winks at me and I glare at her. "And mom this is-" her mom cuts her off.

"Twilight!" She hugs Twilight and smiled at her. "I heard your the smartest student."

"Oh i'm not" she blushes.

"Don't be modest, and I can see your with Flash Sentry huh?"

"Hello Miss Bouffant" he shakes his hand to her. Yes, our families are very close also with Thunderlane, and Soarin. I heard they're former students and a group at Canterlot High.

"So..." Rarity trails off "can we have our breakfast now? Shall we?"

******

"So how did you two met?"

I gulped and looked at Soarin. Rarity wiggles her eyebrows making me glare at her. Rarity didn't say anything about making a made-up story. Just tell them that you met in a club and I was a str-

"We met at Canterlot high" Soarin replies smoothly, snapping me out of my thoughts. The truth is, we actually met in my house, cutting my hair and took my books. We won't be like this if we didn't insult each other.

"Just like us" Rarity said and Thunderlane smirked. Twilight grinned at them, she knows all of us are faking it. But hey, I just got myself a gorgeous guy.

Okay, did I just seriously think of that?

The doorbell rang and Betty smiled.

"You don't mind kids, right? I invited guests"

Rarity and Sweetie Belle groans in synchronisation.
Betty opens the door and I peek at my back too who it was. Shining Armor and Cadence.

"Twilight!" I whispered. Her head quickly jerks up and I mouthed her saying 'your brother'.

She freezes for a minute and quickly ducks her head.

"Come and have a seat." Betty gestures her hand and Cadence sits beside me and next to her is Shining Armor. I flashed her a smile and she returns it.

"Hey Twily!" Shining Armor  chirps an waves a hand at her. Does she think she's gonna hide herself with that hair and skin?

"H-hey Shining Armor" she laughs nervously and smiles at him. Flash smiles at Shining Armor and Shining Armor gave Twilight a look.

I kicked Soarin on the shin and he winces and glares at me. I wiggle my eyebrows at him making him glare at me again.

******