38

"Jesus Christ" I mutter under my breath and flop on my bed. What the hell am I gonna do know. This is hotel, is boring. Watching TV won't do it. I need to do something. I brought my laptop, right? Oh I did.

I try to get my lazy ass up, but being the lazy me, I can't even stand. I sigh and grab the pillow next to me. You what it feels that you struggle to stand up but you fail. Hugging the pillow, I went deep in my thoughts.

Oh my God, this place is amazing. Oh look, there's the soccer field, and another me winning the game, against Soarin? Why is he in here anyway? I'm gonna spy on Dashie and Soarin. I run up to the bushes and jump in. I see Dashie walk up to him and hugs him!? Why would I hug Soarin? This is just an imagination Rainbow Dash. Don't take it seriously. Dashie releases him and kisses him. WHAT THE FUCK!? I am probably red now, cause I am heating up.

"Come on, Soarin" I hear her say "Pinkie Pie must be dying cause we're taking too long"

"Don't worry Dashie, she won't start it without us"

He replies and takes her hand. Holding hands? Since when do I do that? I never do that to my friends, or even my parents. I hate holding hands. But, why am I holding hands with him!? Why him? I watch their retreating figure.

I need to follow them.

I take the bush that's rooted from the ground. I'm in my imagination and I can do anything. I'll just imagine that they don't see me.

I run up to them and listen to their conversation.

"Hey Soarin," Dashie turns her head "what's your impression when you saw me?"

"Well," he starts "you're obviously feisty"

Dashie punches his shoulder and he playfully glares at him.

"How about you?" he asks

"Well, one word; hot" she laughs

"Woah! not expecting that!" he smirks at her and pulls her close to her. "Do I really look hot to you? I mean, I thought you liked Thunderlane"

"WHAT!?" she punches him again and he winces "you know I won't like that douche"

"Well you two had a conversation when we first met"

Wait, is that the time when Soarin woke me up at 8?

"we're only friends, don't worry bad boy, speaking of it, why did you played on girls anyway?"

Answer it Soarin!  I need an answer now!

"Y'know, cause I d-"

"yeah, im awesome take caution watch out for me I'm awesome as I wanna be!" my phone rings, snapping me out if my thoughts. Ugh! Why did he become a bad boy? Stupid phone!

"Hello?"

"HEY DASHIE!"

"watch my ears pinkie"

"oops sorry. Anyways, pinkie sense is tingling, saying that you're thinking of someone"

"wha-what? Me? I never think if someone!"

"now it's telling me that you're lying"

"I am not thinking of Soarin Pinkie"

I quickly cover mouth, punching myself mentally on what I said.

"Soarin? How did he get in the conversation? Oh wait, YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT HIM, ARENT YOU!? OH YOU ARE SOO EXPLAINING THIS!!!"

"What? No! Ugh it's confusing! Are you saying that he appeared on my mind and we were-" Ah shit. You fucking idiot.

"You ARE thinking about him!" She lets out an evil Laugh "time to tweet something!"

"NO! PINKIE NO! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Really?"

"ANYTHING"

"do you like Soarin?"

"Goodbye pinkie"

"Tweet!"

"I never liked anybody okay?"

"Well, who was the first boy in our school who you showed more attention to?"

"Yeah well, it's Soarin?"

"That's right. And do you like him?"

"No"

"tweet time!"

"OKAY FINE I LIKE HIM PINKIE! OKAY I LIKE HIM! THERE I SAID IT!" Why the hell did i said that!?

"That's all i needed to know"

I hear giggles and laughs.

"She likes Soarin!?" I hear applejack on the line "shhh!"

"Applejack? Fluttershy? PINKIE PIE"

"GOODBYE!!!"

She ends the call leaving me dumbfounded. Oh my god, what the hell did you just confessed!? Ughh. Rainbow frickin' Dash. You like Soarin Skies. Shut up!

Hearing a knock on the door, I quickly turn my head and jump out of the bed. I open it to see Soarin with a mischievous smirk on his fave again. Oh my god, that perfect smirk. I bit my lip to restrain from blushing and replaced it with an annoyed face.

"What do you want?" I ask grumpily.

"Who we're you talking to?"

He heard!?

"You heard everything?"

"no just hearing the word 'you like him' " I can see sadness in his eyes.

"What? We all have crushes. You didn't even told me who the girl is"

"are you jealous?" a sly smirk tugs on his lips. Yeah, no shit sherlock.

"Get lost Soarin" I close the door again and he pushes it to keep from closing.

"I need my phone"

"I don't have your phone" i say in a 'duh' tone.

"Uh yes you do"

"Fine" i pull the door open "find it now"

He goes inside and searches in my bag. I am utterly annoyed now. He then pulls out my laptop and his phone. How the hell did that thing get in there.

"Now get out" I roll my eyes.

He then walks forward me and pulling me to a hug. Someone should totally take a picture of this scene.

"You're annoying when you're mad Dashie" he lets go of me, leaving me in deep red. "dont get mad, 'kay" He exits my room and I quickly shut the door.

what just happened?

*****

I finally updated it! Love me! Lol.

vote, comment, share,

♡♥rainbowmanedpegasus