31

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" I questioned Rarity as I shove all my books in my locker. The exams just ended and you know what day is it today? Children, it's fucking Monday and the 2nd week of the month. 7 more months before vacation. Why is the world sooo cruel?

Me and Soarin moved on from the memories of that 'night.' I told him that I was playing with him but he says that he's the one playing with me. It's pretty useless to argue with him so that's why I threatened him that if he doesn't shut up, I'll break every bone in his body. You think a girl like me won't beat a boy like him? Think twice before I do that to you too. Nah just kidding.
I'm too nice to beat the hell out of you. Back to earth...

"We're going to New York City!!" Rarity squeals.

"As in New York City?!"

"yes!"

The bell rings and I take my bag.

"See you at lunch!" I rush to my class to have math. Next week we'll have our vacation. Like a whole week. I can't believe I'm going to New York! I wish it's not a boring business trip again like my dad assigned me last summer. I was still 15 back then.

I hastily walk and went in my class, not wanting to see Soarin's cheeky smirk again. But I'm very unlucky cause I spot it. The whole class will be changing seats assigned by the teacher again. Today should be no classes during cause we have a two week break after those shitty exams. We don't even have classes tomorrow. Chemistry's more awesome cause I get to choose my own seat. I roll my eyes at Soarin and carelessly drop my bag and slumped down on my seat. That's why I hate Mondays.

*****

"Lightning Dust," Ms. Cheerilee points it the seat at the 4th column.
I get to seat at the last column. I won't learn anything from here but I won't get called by the teacher. Lightning Dust rolls her eyes. What is she up to? She lazily walks forward to my seat.
Where is she gonna sit? She drops her bag in front of the seat in front of me and sits. She's on my front?! Oh for Fuck's sake.

"Soarin Skies, beside Rainbow Dash" What?! His friends snickers and he had his mischievous smirk on his face again. You can't do this to me. I stood up from my seat to say something.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cheerilee but can you make me seat beside someone who is capable of anything except making out."

"I'm capable of teaching you Math lessons too." he grins cheekily at me and i glare at him. Does he really think he'll help me with his own math lessons.

"i bet you'll fuck your bimbos too" I scowl at him

"Language, Ms. Dash!"

"Just let him sit somewhere else!" I whine and glare at her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Dash but I've made up my mind." she smirks. "plus, you will be really helpful If you help him."

With that mischievous smirk on her face, I'm guessing she did this on purpose to let Soarin annoy me. I glare at Soarin who sat beside me.

"you suck" he muttered.

"Well you swallow!" i laughed "wreck it!"

"Ms. Dash, will you please keep your voice down"
Oh my God that was humiliating. Cheerilee said across the row. I wave my hand to tell her to shut up. She sighs in frustration and told the students to sit on their assigned.

"Psst" I raised a brow at Soarin. "Psst"

"What the hell do you want" I snapped, keep your voice down, Dash.

"Jeez, Stop your PMSing, will you?" I glare at him, seriously? PMSing? He rolls his eyes before speaking again "Whatcha gonna do this weekend?"

"I'm going to New York City" I sighed and put my hands on the back of my head and leaned on the chair. "It's what the world can pay to me after they made me take school"

"Me and Thunderlane are going to Hollywood" he takes his phone out and looked at it "Nope, we're going to New York too."

"What?!" I shouted, earning a glare from Cheerilee. I fake smiled "sorry"

"Why?" he raises a brow.

"You're not gonna do anything important"

"yeah?"

"Me and Rarity are gonna visit at her new boutique and we probably leave there on Next next saturday"

"Well, I'll have a photoshoot for the Vogue's new magazine " he smirks at me and my jaw dropped. "When's your flight?"

"This Friday"

"Well you're lucky, I'll be leaving at that day too"

"It's just a coincidence" I assure him. Don't let this happen, God. I wish all if the planes will crash and explode now, but don't let the people Die.

"And we'll be meeting Spitfire again..." he trails off.

"Really?!" my eyes sparkle in excitement and he gives me a weird loo. Jeez I thought your more awesome than her. I cleared my throat "Uhmm I mean yeah, that would be great."

He chuckles and stared at the board. That cute annoying chuckle wants me to kill him. I took my phone out and tucked it in my Skinny jeans. I walked out of the room but not without a bitch ready to scold me again.

"Ms. Dash you are not allowed to go out of the classroom unless you have permission."

"Jeez, I'm just gonna go to restroom, lighten up, I won't cut your classes."

She glares at me before I leave the classroom. Bitch.

After walking, walking lazily like I have no feet, decades had passed and Finally found the girly bathroom. Love me.

I went to the mirror and took out my phone. 2 girls went out and glare at me. Like I would be one of your Soarin fans. I'd rather be the bitch. They're just mad at me cause they think I stole their stupid douche. After a few rings, Spitfire finally answered.

"Where are you?" I asked on the line.

"probably in Hollywood" she said sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Are you going anywhere this week?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm going to NYC"

"I'll be meeting ya there with your boyfriend"

"Wha-what? Boyfriend? Oh please I'm single"

"And he'll have a photoshoot too"

"I know, and who's my boyfriend exactly?"

"Don't play dumb, he's Soarin"

"I wouldn't date that trash"

"or would you?"

"Just meet us at the airport at Saturday morning,"

"Wait, you have tickets yet?"

"Nope not yet"

"I'll buy tickets for you, and Rarity"

"Wait how did you know?"

"Soarin"

"You don't need to."

"I can do this, Just pay for your leave"

"Fine,"

"Your flight is at Thursday morning, you'll depart at Friday morning or night. go shopping with Rarity for some clothes and pack light too."

"Aye aye captain"

"and don't call me that, tell Soarin that he'll leave on Thursday with you guys, I'm also buying them some tickets."

"K bye" I ended the call and headed back to my classroom.

*****