Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

"Okay, who the fuck was that?" Soarin asks bluntly. After the Zeph flirting scene, i think he really got tick off. He even told me that he'll just go back here. Well of course, I would follow him cause I'm a loner here.

"Zephyr Breeze"

He snorts unattractively, "And what's a up with him"

"Fluttershy's brother?" I reply unsurely.

"Wait, Fluttershy? Fluttershy? The shyest and nicest girl?" he raises a brow "and he's her brother?"

"Well what do you think?" I roll my eyes and he shrugs as a reply. "he's taking classes here, not in Canterlot"

"Yeah? Well when are we gonna leave? I can't stand him flirting with you" Is he jealous? Don't get your hopes up, Rainbow Dash. You know she only plays with girls.

"Okay, first of all, I don't like him. Well I actually hate him. Second, why would you care?" I raise a brow.

"Because I-I"

"what?"

"I...I"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

He walks out of my room and shuts the door. I stand there wondering what's up with him. I mean, why would he care? He knows that I know that he obviously likes someone. Well someone better than me! That girl even stole my title. Why wouldn't he just spill it all out? So that I can get rid of all this jealousy.

"Ugh goddamit Soarin" My heart sank and I let myself fall on the bed. I felt like crying but I shouldn't. All of Soarin's fault because if he didn't showed off and act like a real bad boy, and also good at the same time. I wouldn't even fall for him!

Well maybe a little chat with him would help him. I know that's a stupid way so STFU. :3

Rainbow Dash is awesome: Uhh Hey bad boy?

I was going to send it but I reread it again and slap my self. I sound like a little bitch. I roll my eyes and delete the text and I type a new one.

Rainbow Dash is Awesome: hey wanna try some Pie?

I tap send and he quickly replies.

Soarin is hot: Rainbow Dash? Why would you say that?

Rainbow Dash is awesome: I don't know, to start up an awkward conversation?

Soarin is hot: So awesome is really awkward?

Rainbow Dash is awesome: STFU soarin, i was lying! you know, lying?

Soarin is hot: Well you're terrible at it.

Rainbow Dash is awesome: Stop telling the truth 😂Be nice would you?

Soarin is hot: I can't, that's why I have the bad boy title.😘😊😚

Rainbow Dash is awesome: WTVR. You even replaced flash.😦😩☺️

But he isn't even a bad boy cause he's actually the one who'll read you a bed time story.

Soarin is hot: Hey i brought you a gift😁

Rainbow Dash is awesome: Thanks?🌝

Soarin is hot: It's a broccoli! 😆😩

Rainbow Dash is awesome: but you hate broccoli.😦😮

Soarin is hot: Well that's why I'm giving it to you.😇☺️☺️

Rainbow Dash is awesome: well I actually eat it at Fridays to save my diet

And don't ever use the angel emoji🙄😡

Soarin is hot: you're weird.

Why? 😐

Rainbow Dash is awesome: I know😣😏

Cause you don't look like one😏😂

Soarin is hot: srsly?

Rainbow Dash is awesome: But you love me. :D

Soarin is hot: Aww. I love you too x

I felt butterflies. I hate you Soarin.

******

"Hey Dash, wanna watch fifty shaded of grey?"

My face went deep red. He told me that we're gonna Netflix and chill and fuck the chill.

"do you even know what that is?" I bluntly reply. My face is still in Scarlett red. Why would we watch that movie.

"Can we watch a different movie?" I whine.

"but this movie is about aesthetic and art." he pauses for moment. "Is it?"

"ask thunderlane about it"

He gives me a weird look and takes out his phone. After typing a few words, he flushes into tinge of pink.

"Okay, maybe we won't watch it" he nervously laughs. "Let's just re-watch civil war"

"Yeah I think we should"

*****