36

For those saying that Dash is oblivious in the previous chapter, yes, she is oblivious in this story.

She didn't thought that it was her because she didn't want to get her hopes up.

You can kill me now cause I didn't update this like days! Hope you like this chapter! BTW this is just a random subject though. That's what I do in planes.
Well I can't do anything in planes cause its so boring!

*****

*****

I yawn and smile. I'm still in the plane though. How can the pilot survive the whole night. I mean, who doesn't sleep at night? I know that there's two pilots, but, how can the other sleep at the morning? I know I'm imagining deeply, but hey, that's what I do after I wake up. 
We'll probably depart at 11:00 am. Speaking of time last night at 11:45 pm, Soarin described the girl that he likes. I wasn't expecting that the bad boy would like a girl. Pfft, like I care. Soarin's too hot for that girl.

I lean my head on the window and look down. We're almost near in New York City. I've been here twice, Dad assigned me to those fucking business projects, and I assure you it was a godforsaken trip. I didn't even had the time to work out in gyms!

Half of the passengers are already awake. The kids' eyes are glued on their iPads. Seriously, wouldn't the plane crash? I know there's a an airplane mode or something but who likes to die? Maybe some of them didn't turned it on. Ugh I'm imagining deeply again. Would you stop it? I'll just go with the flow.

Soarin's soft snores are snapping me out of my thoughts. I'm not a heavy sleeper or anything, or maybe I am. I slept at Twilight's class. Ya know, doing some group study. We can't study when we're talking about different kinds of shit, that's why she made her own class.

There's a lot of triangle forming on Soarin's perfect bed hair. His pointed nose is triangle too. Is that what I think it is?!😦
No No No No!😧
Oh, God no!!😱
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!😨

HAHAHAHA!!😂😅 How I love making fun of the Illuminati. I got influenced by Pewdiepie, he makes it more awesome than me. Pewds does everything!

I have to disagree when it comes to girls saying he's the mega hottie in school...but, sadly he is.e
So cool Soarin's hair is. Jesus! I sound like a Yoda. And his strong jawline. And his pale blue skin, and his-

"Take a picture," he snaps me out of my thoughts and smirks "It'll last longer."

"Not cool" I pout, slumping down on my seat. Why does he always caught me drooling over him?! I swear I wasn't drooling at him,
I was just thinking about how do I get rid of that annoying face.

"Don't deny you love me, cupcake" he winks at me and I snort unattractively.

"I'd rather tell the truth that I don't give a fuck," I roll my eyes "and what's with the nickname?"

"Oh, nothing, just the nickname i call you in my dreams."

"And what did you dream of?" I laugh "that your penis was small?"

"It's quite big you know!" he glares at me.

"that didn't answer my question, dumbass"

"Of course it doesn't, cupcake" he winks again.
Infuriatingly annoying manwhore.

"Nevermind" I mutter under my breath.

*****

"Are we out of the woods yet,
Are we out of the woods yet,

Are we in the clear yet
In the clear yet, good"

I hum with Taylor Swift's song. I know she writes break up songs but they're all awesome. I love her latest and previous album;
Red and 1989.

"Your a swifty?" Soarin asks and I shake my head.
I'm not a swifty, Kay?
Her songs are just catchy.
He pulls my earphone out and I glare at him.
I'd hate that person who pulls my earphone. He's lucky I can't cause we're in a plane. 1 more hour to go, we're gonna depart any minute now.

"How many decibels do you need to break your
eardrum?" he rolls his eyes. My volume is on full, my ears are perfectly fine with it.😉

"I'm just in the mood for breaking it" I say sarcastically.

"I'm just in the mood for breaking it" he mocks.

"Oh yeah, about the girl" I smirk "what's her name?"

"The answer's too private" he laughs. That's what I call perfect! Shut the fuck up! You know it's true! I know it is so shut up!

"Asshole" i roll my eyes. "Since your not gonna describe what she looks, how did she catch your eyes"

"Her attitude. Cause she's awesome"

Oh great, now somebody stole my attitude.

"She will be very lucky, whoever she is"

He stares at me for a second, "what would you do if the girl that i liked was you?"

Awkward...

"Pfft, I wont be that girl you like"

"What if it was you? Are you gonna say yes?"

Holy crap!

"I'm not gonna be that girl Soarin" I laughed nervously. He looks down and like showing off that sad face. "are you okay?"

"Uhh yeah I'm fine"

******

"Finally we're here!" Thunderlane runs outside the plane and I carry my bag. My luggage's in the airport with their luggage.
Soarin doesn't talk much in the plane. Was it about something that I said?

******

She's really oblivious.

Vote, comment, share and follow if you didn't yet.

Luv ya,

Rainbowmanedpegasus