32

"Rarity it's 7 in the morning in the morning, your 'shopping' place is still closed"

She is really annoying as hell. At least she's not annoying like Barbie going crazy in shopping. I hate Barbie.

I'm not blaming all the faults on her cause we watched Fast and Furious 7 and Need for speed. Fast and Furious was pretty boring actually. Need for speed rocked it. You maybe asking who I'm with last night. The one and only, Soarin. I had had the nerve to drag him out of his room. He's so dumb he didn't even locked his room.

What? He promised me that he'll buy me pizza and popcorn. I know I sound like those kids, but hey, THEY JUST GOT FOOLED. No one's gonna fool me by making stupid promises and doesn't come out to do it. He was pretty ticked off cause he was already sleeping. That doesn't make me scared cause I ain't scared of anything. Rainbow Dash doesn't get scared.

...And the sick story ended, Soarin ended up happily ever after, buying me food and he had no choice but to watch movies with me.

"I just can't wait to go shopping again so-"

"again?"

"it's the 50th time, plus my closet isn't full yet"

"Are you serious? The girl who always has the different outfit and also the one who's closet isn't full yet?"

"Aww, are you complementing me darling?"

"What? No! Actually it's really stupid a-"

"illogical?! You're being irrational again"

"Yeah Yeah I'm really irrational." i said sarcastically "I'll be picking you up, get dressed."

"Bye Darling!" She ends the call and I headed to the shower.

*****

"Hey there, looking good" I grinned at Rarity who's wearing a dress as usual. Sarcasm dripping in my voice. She probably new it.
"good morning, darling. Looking horrible"

"Hey!" I protest "Can't you give me a compliment too?"

"Your compliment was a lie, darling"

"and how would you know that?"

"You do realize your giving me a sarcastic voice, darling. Dont act too natural"

"you know me so well" i smiled sarcastically at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I knew it" she muttered under her breath.

I drove her to the mall that she always blabber about like how amazing it is. Well sorry dipshit, but shopping won't impress me
Thank Spitfire cause she told me to do this.

We finally arrived and she immediately pulled me to some stores. After all the shopping, I got 6 crop tops, 4 shorts,  2 leather jackets, and 3 sneakers.

"Ooh try this one" she does a high-low dress in my face. It was on mid-thigh on the front and the back was on my knees. The upper part is light pink and going down it was baby blue. It's terrifying.

"A-are you sure about this?" I stutter. Call me a wimp  but I won't like this at all. It's Light pink and light blue. I only wear dark colored dresses. I survived dresses but this time, I'm defeated. You maybe thinking that I'm exaggerating but, come-on you know I won't wear it!

"Yes darling, now get in there and and show your style" She pushes me in the dressing rooms and put it on. I look at my reflection and I look terrible. I do look pretty. That's the most pathetic word I've ever used.

"Rainbow Dash!" Rarity calls in her sing-song voice "i want to see that dress on you"

Bitch.

I unlocked the door and her jaw drops and stares at me in awe.

"Well well well," she trails off looking at me up and down. "You look perfect"

"Perfect for a model"

"Absolutely!"

"It's the worst thing that will look on me!" I place both my hands on my hips.

"You don't like it?" her smile drops.

"Well no shit, Sherlock"

"But darling, Soarin's gonna fall on his knees when he sees you"

"and you're gonna be together and you're gonna married with each other. Haaaaa... What a pair" Pinkie appears behind Rarity, making us scream.

"Pinkie Pie what did I told you about surprising me!" I grit my teeth.

"Oops, I knew that"

Her words about me and Soarin earlier making me blush and feel uncomfortable. I blink repeatedly as the face of Soarin shows up in my head with his smile and smirks.
Oh I wanna kill him.

"Uh, Dashie, you still in there?" Pinkie waves a hand in front if my face, snapping me out my thoughts. I squint my eyes and blink twice.

"Uh ye-yeah. I'm f-fine" I stuttered and shifted my feet awkwardly.

"Hmm, I know that look somewhere, I just know it!" Rarity said walking in circles as she thinks deeply "Aha! I knew it Rainbow Dash! It's your period today, isn't it?"

"Wait-what? No it's not!" I protest and Pinkie face palms in disappointment.

"Wait wait wait" she taps her chin to think again "you're blushing! tell me Rainbow Dash, what's on your mind?"

"Uhmm uhhhh" My palms were sweaty and my heart's beating fast. Don't tell the truth, it'll ruin your awesomeness!

I looked at them, the eagerness I see on their eyes is scaring me like I should scream the answer.
They step closer to me and I back away. They step forward again and I back away and lean on the wall.
I'm gonna say it! Wait, Dash no do-

"It's Soarin!!" I quickly blurted out and I covered my mouth. Pinkie smirks at Rarity and she glares at pinkie.

"You owe me 100 bucks Rarity!"

"What? Wait Guys W-"

Rarity takes her wallet out and she hands 100 dollars to Pinkie.

"You lost a bet!" Pinkie smiles smugly and catapults around the room and Rarity Rolls her eyes.

"Now, you do have a crush on him, don't you?" She grins evilly at me.

"Oh my Gosh Rarity, I hate crushes. Nah of course not, I don't like him, execrate him!"

"You can't ignore not having crushes. You just need to be yourself. The real Rainbow Dash!" She gives me a stern look and narrows her eyes.

"Rarity, i told you, I'd rather be the hater of his fan club."

"Whatever floats your boat, darling"

*****

You maybe wondering why I named this chapter 'Stack of clothes.' Well it's because they want shopping and Rarity made Rainbow Dash wear a dress and Soarin will fall on Rainbow Dash which I doubt It will happen...I don't predict their future. They hate each others' guts.

So follow me on Instagram;
Rainbows_and_Pegasi

Comment, vote, Lv ya

-rainbowmanedpegasus