4 - I'm in hell

I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am

*****

"Rainbow Dash, how did you become close to him?"

I snap my head up, taking a quick glance at the teacher and I turn around to face Twilight. I raise a brow, "What? When were we close? Wait no- who are we talking about?" 

She shrugs, "Well, Flash doesn't usually talk to us, ever since I dumped him-" 

I roll my eyes as I raise my hands to rub my temples in frustration, "What the fuck, I thought we decided to not talk about him."

"I was just asking-" 

I groan, cutting her off, "Oh really? You sure you don't want me to help you set up a date with him or something?" 

She crosses her arms and scoffs, "I did not say that." 

"Then why are we talking about Flash!?" I whisper shout. The teacher in front of us is currently snoring on the table. She got to class talking about how she was knocked up bad from the party last night. I don't know what that meant but I don't want to know what that meant. I would definitely despise it if she ever wakes her up.  

She narrows her eyes at me and looks away, "Nothing." What's gotten into her, she has never been this distracted, or should I say this is the first time for her to be distracted? I also wondered how she hasn't woken the teacher up yet, because she's usually the one to make teachers aware about the homework. She also wasn't like this until this morning when Thunderlane and Flash- Oh. 

I smirk, "Twilight, you can tell me anything~" I tease, shaking her as she turns her back from me.

"I have nothing to tell you." She grumbles under her breath.

I chuckle, "Suit yourself then." 

She turns and faces me, a mischievous grin stretching on her face, "What about you, don't you have anything to tell me?" 

I give her a baffled expression, "No?" 

"Then what did Flash say about you flirting with the new guy?" She jeers as she nudges my side.

I swat her arm away, "Are you seriously going to believe everything that Flash says? That guy is confused between a wall and a door for a second when he talks to women."

"Well, what do I know? He was there and I wasn't, Thunderlane seemed to agree with him too, lie or not you're the only one who says otherwise." She retorts and smirks at my irritated expression.

I heave an aggravated sigh, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not going to fight you over this. I'm already dealing with a person in school being my neighbor and-" I was interrupted by someone slamming the door open. Luckily, our teacher is in a semi conscious state and is too deep in her sleep to actually notice it. I turn around to glare at the guy, it was Flash freakin' Sentry. I glare at his back as he walks arrogantly towards Soarin and watch them high five. 

Fucking assholes. I thought and glance at Twilight, obviously eye-raping him for the last 39 seconds and an amused smirk creeps on my face.

I lean to her ear and whisper, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." 

She flinches and pushes my face away and I laugh at her now-red face as she glares at me. "Care to share why you're blushing, Sparkle?"

She rolls her eyes, "As I said before, I don't need to tell you anything." 

I chuckle and shake my head, "Don't worry, Twilight. I know you like that jerk."

"He is not a jerk!" she shoots up, gaining weird looks from the whole class. She turns even more red from embarrassment. The teacher who used to be asleep, is now wide awake. The entire class glares at Twilight as they notice the teacher fully awake now after Twilight loudly defended her crush.