34

"Psst! Dashie!" Soarin nudges me, stirring me from my slumber. I groan and turn away to the other side as Soarin kept on whispering to me. "Dashie!"

"What the fuck do you want?" I snap and face him. I give him a piercing glare and he wiggles his eyebrows at me. What now?

"That girl is looking at me" he whispers whilst pointing the stewardess with pale sky blue. Her hair is hot pink with strips of light pink in a messy bun. Her top is a 4 buttoned uniform and 3 of them were unbuttoned showing her cleavage.

What a slut.

She twirls her lose hair as she looks flirtatiously . Her purple eyes twinkling at Soarin. I turn to Soarin and gave him a weird look.
A pang of jealousy hits me on how Soarin looks at the girl.

"Ooh look, you have another fuck buddy, go get her!" I said sarcastically and faked cheered whilst pushing him out of his seat.

"I don't want her looking at me."

"You always answer booty calls, did you got a concussion?" I roll my eyes "you're soarin skies, the school's badboy!"

"She's like a year older than me," he groans.

"Finally, I thought you wouldn't come your senses ever again!"

The stewardess looks at her watch and smiles at the passengers. She stands up from her seat and the head phones with a small microphone. She starts talking which I didn't listen, neither did Soarin. I looked at Rarity behind us with some sleeping mask covering her eyes. Thunderlane's still sipping his latte.

"She's coming on our way, giving out lunches, buy me pie and tell her that I'm your boyfriend" Soarin tugs on my sleeve and he puts his sunglasses on and ducks his head to pretend he's sleeping. I smirk at him and took my wallet out.

As she's in front of us, I took 10$ out.

"And what would you two like?" she asks and leans down to give a better view of hers.

"My boyfriend would like an apple pie" I said, emphasising the word boyfriend. Some people looks at me and other gasps. Great, no doubt there's an another news coming up. She sneers at me and gives me the pie.

"That would be $9 please"

"Keep the change" I narrow my eyes at her and she forces a fake grin. I show her my I'm-a-possessive-girlfriend-so-back-off-cause-this-is-my-boyfriend look. I'm being a bitch, I know. This girl is totally hitting on Soarin. I fake smile at her and she returns me a fake one too and walks away.

"Is she gone?" Soarin asks and looks at the pie.

"Yeah, also ruined my reputation."

"What? Why?"

"I told her you're my boyfriend" I grit my teeth.

"it's just a rumor, it'll be covered."

"a 2nd rumor"

He looks at his pie and stuck his tongue out with a disgusted look on his face.
Now this is a new Soarin.
He never ignores pie!

"What the hell's your problem now?" I grit my teeth. He is driving me nuts. I paid 10 bucks for it, ruined my cover and now he's refusing it.

"I'm not eating it" he pushes the pie away from him. Shock! Horror! The Pie-loving bad boy, refuses his pie! ...and I'm gonna murder your ass Soarin frickin' Skies. Jesus, how does his mom handle him anyway.

"It's not like it's different from other apples used." I roll my eyes and leaned my head on the window.

"It smells rotten."

"Thunderlane's gonna eat that"

"He's allergic to apples."

"What a shame" i let out an incredulous laugh, "give it too the seductive looking Stewardess then, tell her it's a gift."

"after the flight,"

"after the flight" i repeated and mocked. He rolls his eyes and unbuckles his seatbelt and got up. He smirks and brings the pie.

Ooh Badass.

I start to shake in laughter and I shove my hand on my mouth. I put my head up and watched him give the pie to the slut who 's talking to a decent girl who utterly looks like she's annoying her. Soarin smiles at her, faking it that she looks like she's fucking flattered. I settle back to my seat and let out a few giggles and I bit my lip to restrain it. He sits back down and gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Nice drama, dude" i laugh "she totally fell for it"

"That's why you love me" he winks at me and I not my lip again to keep my cheeks from heating up.

"I totally love you" I smile sarcastically and roll my eyes "but Rainbow Danger Dash's too awesome for that."

"Aww, someone's got a big ego" he cooes whilst pinching my cheeks and I slap his hands away.

"my gran could do better," I snort unattractively "and she's dead."

"I hate you,"

I stuck my tongue out and turn my back to him and got back to my slumber.

******

So it's pretty short, anyways...read my new book too, Dangerous.

vote, comment, follow

rainbowmanedpegasus