24 - Issues

Even though you ain't mine
I promise the way we fight
Make me honestly feel like we just in love

******

I stare at the ceiling above as I lie on the bed. My hand placed on my stomach while the other was under my head. I woke up an hour ago. I should be eating breakfast now but it has been one hour and my eyes still hasn't shifted away from this ceiling. There were too many things that were running on my mind. Soarin. My friends. Christmas vacation. Soccer. Rarity's party. 

Soarin was the first thing that got into my mind ever since I woke up. I was starting to wonder what feeling I have towards him. Or what feelings he has towards me. I don't know if I want to keep acting that this thing happening between us, whatever it is, is normal. I haven't figured out yet why I kissed him the other day. I haven't been myself lately, I don't know if it's me just denying my own feelings, or is it just Soarin messing me up.

It's now Saturday. Rarity wants me to be at her house in before 7 P.M. So I have the entire day to myself again. Heaving a sigh, I lift myself up from the bed to get out of my room and eat breakfast. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen, grabbing some milk, eggs, bread, sugar, and cinnamon to make french toast for my breakfast. After making the french toast, I place butter on top, pouring the maple syrup over the toast and ate my breakfast quickly. Ah, that shit was good.

Now let me get back to brooding.

I lazily drag myself to the shower, and after taking a quick bath, I let myself fall on the bed. I heave a sigh as I take my phone sitting beside the lamp table. I take a quick scan of my room, realizing that I haven't placed all the socks on the sock drawer yet, also my electric guitar is just sitting on the side of the room, if I ever walk in at night without the lights on I would definitely step on it. I drop my phone back on the lamp table, forcing myself to stand up. 

I collect all my socks into one pile, then grabbing all my medals that are hanging everywhere. I also take the trophy that was sitting on the end of the bed. I have too many of these. The medals were from winning the basketball, soccer, football, and baseball, and anything-else tournaments. This trophy, well I don't remember this but it definitely was when I was in Las Pegasus. 

I also grab the guitar, and put it back on the guitar stand beside the sock drawer. I should've cleaned my room last week. I also grab the music sheets lying on the floor and putting it back in my binder with the other music sheets. After cleaning my room, I glance at the clock in front of me. 10 A.M. I suddenly feel disgusted from cleaning for 2 hours, so I decided to take another shower.

After taking another shower, I hear a knock on the door. I groan, grabbing the bathrobe and immediately slipping it on me. I went downstairs, unlocking door and making a small peek at the person who knocked. Soarin was standing outside wearing a grey tracksuit, panting. I roll my eyes, swinging the door wide open and he looks up at me. "Where did you come from?"

He shrugs as he walks in, "Nowhere. I just ran a mile today." 

I shut the door behind me, "Well? What are you doing here?"

"I was going to tell you something."

"Well, my mom already gave you the house keys, I'm still annoyed about that, but couldn't you just let yourself in because I was taking a shower?"

"What? And I'll see you naked? I'm a man of respect," he says as he smirks.

I roll my eyes, smiling, "Whatever, so what are you going to tell me?"

"We haven't done the video yet." 

"Oh," I purse my lips, "right, the video."

He raises a brow, "So when do we do it?"