Chapter 41: He's here

"Jesus, are they making me blind?" I cover my face with my hand to keep the camera flash from blinding me.

"Get used to it, darling." Rarity sighs as she did the same reaction as mine. "That's why I need to wear glasses. After my fashion show, there was too many cameras hovering me."

"Well where's your glasses?"

"I'm not using it anymore, dear. I'm wearing contact lenses now" she sighs "let's just go outside"

Once we got outside, Rarity groans "Can't we just go to the spa?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"B-"

"We're gonna wait for Soarin, Rarity!" I yell.

"Why do we have to wait him?" she folds her arms and raises a brow.

"I don't know!" I glare at her "what if another fan girl starts flirting with him! Or what if he gets laid again!"

"I have to disagree with the 'laid' part there cause he's not that kind of guy, now" she chuckles "but wait, why do you care?" her lips formed mischievous smile.

That's when the words that escaped my mouth registers. Oh my lord, why the hell did you said that! I'm not supposed to act like a girl freak! "Well-uhm-of course it doesn't matter if he gets laid" I let out a nervous laugh. I hope she bought my lie. "why would I care? I don't even like him Rarity!"

"Well I didn't say that you like him"

"Well you did say that I cared which is totally not true! And girl who cares obviously likes the person she cares about"

"Okay fair enough" She turns around and starts to leave. I let out a heavy sigh. "but don't expect that I really believed it, Rainbow Dash." she narrows her eyes "I still don't have the real answer."

I gulp and she smirks. She walks away and walks inside the photoshoot. You dumb idiot! Don't give hints. I scan around the place, looking around if anyone saw us. Then my eye catches someone. Ah shit. It's him again. Zephyr Breeze. He's more infuriating than Soarin, trust me.

"Um, Rarity wait up!" I run up to her. I wish he didn't see me.

*****

"Finally you're done" I mutter to Soarin. 2 hours passed and his photoshoot just finished. I'm still thinking if Zeph saw me. I forgot he works in New York as a stylist. Goddamit.

After walking out the building, Rarity decided that we should go on our own places but Thunderlane said she's gonna die without him. So, Thunderlane is saying that she's gonna go with Rarity, and I'll go with Soarin. Genius. I'm sure a lot of people are gonna think that we're a thing now cause y'know. Paparazzi don't give a shit.

"What the hell are we gonna do here?" I groan.

"I don't know! I'll be just the guy who follows my dream" he cockily smirks.

"Shut up" I mutter under my breath, hiding the blush rising on my cheeks. "Let's just go to Rarity's"

We start to walk and I feel someone following us. No, he's not gonna follow you. Okay, now I really feel he is.

"Hey Rainbows" Zeph gives me a flashy smile. "Whatcha doin' here all alone?"

"I'm not alone you dumbass" I growl. "leave me alone"

"Aw, can't we just have a nice talk?"

"Or I'll tell Fluttershy you're not doing your job."

"i'm just gonna invite you to a party at my place. You know, have a little fun"

I gag, "okay, first of all, I'm taken, next, Parties kill me. third, leave."

"you're taken?" he raises a brow.

"Yeah" I cockily smirk. I hold Soarin's hand and lean on him, "right babe?" I purr.

I couldve swore that there's a tinge of pink appear on his cheeks. "Uh yeah"

What the hell do you think you're doing? New York is full of paparazzi hiding there do you wanna get snapped? I flash him a smile and I pull Soarin out and we start to walk away. I finally loose my hold on his hand.

"Uh Finally he's gone. I can't stand him flirting." I sigh heavily. "and I don't wanna hold your hand"

"Dash, wanna tell me who the hell was that?"

******

Hey guys, yes I updated it. and maybe I won't update much cause of school.
ILL SHOW YOU PROOF

^Yeah I did that on school

And quadratic expressions X| math.