"Boy, oh, boy, I just have this whole ass mood to kill myself right now." I grunted heavily and sneaked outside the car window to take a peak of what was Soarin doing. He left the car ten minutes ago, said that he had to settle a little bit of a problem at hand. I wasn't paying attention to his stupid ass saying the rest about it because I know he'll just end up giving up on it like he usually does. Now, me, Thunderlane, and Rarity are sitting on the car with our phones out. My car seat's back was lowered down and my legs were up on the dash.

"Jeez, have a little patience." Thunderlane replied, not taking his eyes off his phones.

I turned my head and faced him, "Thunderlane, what is Soarin doing?"

He glances up at me and raises a brow, "Why do you wanna know?" and looks back at his phone.

I rolled my eyes, "because I wanna know what the fuck is taking him so long!" I accidentally kicked the dash, "whoops."

Rarity smiles up at me, "Take a chill pill, Rainbow Dash, after Soarin's done sorting things up, we can go out somewhere else."

I groaned a peeked put the window, there's a cafe right across the street where we're parked, my stomach suddenly growls in hunger. "Rarity, I'm hungry. Let's go to that cafe over there. I wanna get out of this stupid ass car."

She takes a look aside and shrugs, "Alright then-"

"Soarin said not to leave the car unless he's back" Thunderlane interrupts.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why not?"

Thunderlane rolls his eyes, "Rainbow Dash, we're literally on New York, you're gonna get lost without someone, at least, who knows the directions."

I inhaled then hit my head over the window, waiting for Soarin to come back. Being bored pisses me off, like I'm seriously short tempered when I'm bored. Fifteen minutes has already passed, I'm not really planning to stay in this shitty ass expensive car that Soarin owns, if this was my car, I would've probably left him. What's really on my mind is... leaving. Like seriously, I can't stay on the same space for more than 10 minutes.

I scrunched my eyebrows and inhaled again, unlocking the passenger's door. "Rainbow Dash, Soarin said not to go out." Thunderlane narrows his eyes at me and and I narrow mine's at him as well, "Well, if he's not gonna give me a valid reason why I can't, then why should I follow him?"

"Because he knows your dumb ass can get lost." He replies, then presses his lips together and got silent.

I just stared at him still not knowing what to say. I slowly pulled the car's door, "I'm warning you Rainbow Dash." He grits his teeth. My lips slowly form into a smile, Thunderlane was ready to come at me, but I pushed myself out of the car. He jumps into the passenger seat and I quickly shut the door and ran away.

I ran as fast as I can, I hear Thunderlane trying to open the car door. I glanced behind me and saw him holding the door while he was trying to stand, "I swear to God, Rainbow Dash, you'll die out there alone!" He shouts.

I stopped running and turned my back, I was already ten meters away from him. I held up my middle finger, "Jesus-how old do you think am I, 8!?" I turn my heel and ran again, he shouts back but I ignored it. I crossed the busy streets and walked on the pedestrian lane with crowds of people, Rarity and Thunderlane can't find me now.

I don't know where I am, cause the last time I was in New York was 6 years ago, yes when I was 12. I looked around at this unfamiliar city, trying to find out but-I remembered I have Maps on my phone! I quickly sneaked my hand in my pocket and-"What the fuck, where is my phone!?" I inhaled and exhaled in frustration, I was about to rip my hair off. I left my fucking phone on Soarin's fucking car!

******

Rarity's POV

"Yo, so uhm, Rainbow Dash ran away." Thunderlane said, after getting in the car. I wasn't even surprised even a little, I mean, I know Rainbow Dash, and I know that can't be in the same place for xtoo long. She stayed in here for just 15 minutes, that's not even that long. "Eh, just probably let her go." I shrugged.

"What the fuck, Rarity-" I gasped and slapped Thunderlane across his face. "Don't you dare swear at me!" I narrowed my eyes.

He rolls his eyes, "Okay, I'm sorry, but Soarin is literally going to kill us if he finds out Rainbow Dash escaped, you know how much he likes her righ-oh shit." His eyes widens and he quickly covers his mouth.

After a few seconds, my jaw drops, I looked at Thunderlane with a
' : D ' kind of face. "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIT WHAT??? SOARIN LIKES RAINBOW DASH?!"

Thunderlane quickly covers my mouth, "Fine I said it! Don't tell Rainbow Dash nor Soarin about what I said!"

I slap his hands away, "Well, why not? Rainbow Dash is literally confused about her feelings."

"Uh-well there's this party coming over, well, Soarin wants to know about Rainbow Dash's feelings by... he's going to try and make her jealous."

I raised a brow, "and what if Rainbow Dash refuses to show her emotions, how would Soarin know?"

"Look, how the fu-I mean how would I know, I told Soarin to confess his feelings, but they're both stupid and egotistical, I don't even know if they're going to work out-"

I cut off him off by placing a finger on his lips, "ShHhhhhHh, shut up! You're talking about my ship and it is sailing."

******

For the last 10 minutes after finding out that I left my phone, I just kept walking and followed where these people are going. I'm a little hungry too. I don't have my wallet, it's also in the car, so fuck. my life.

One last check on my pocket if I can find anything here-I felt my hand touch paper, folded, I took it out and squealed. It's a one-hundred dollar bill, My prayers have been answered holy shit I wanna cry.