20 - You look good

"Class dismissed." the teacher announces. I picked up my phone and Calculus notebook off my desk and got out of the room before anyone blocks my way. As I got outside the room, a hand sticks out in front of me and I stopped on my tracks and glanced to the owner of the hand. 

"Hi, Rainbow Dash" Rarity grins and puts her hand back on the pockets of her skirt. "What?" I asked and walked in front of her as she pressed her back comfortable on the wall. 

"How's last night?" She smiles cheekily and wiggles her eyebrows. 

I rolled my eyes, "What last night?" 

"You know, last night"

"I don't understand what you're saying"

"Oh, shut up, Rainbow Dash" she puts her hands out and crosses her arms, "You know what I mean by 'How's last night with Soarin'

I narrowed my eyes and pointed at her, "I am going to kill you."

She laughs and waves her hand in front of me, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, anyways, I have a party this weekend, and of course, you're coming over."

"I'm not coming over."

"Are you going to decline this invitation or are am I going to blackmail you?"

"Alright, fine, fine, I'm going." I said, followed by a groan.

Rarity winks at me and flips her hair before walking away, "See you, darling."

*******

Rarity informed everyone in our squad that she will be having a party, and Pinkie, also invited people who knew Rarity. If I'm not mistaken everyone knows Rarity, I mean, she's the trendsetter inside and outside the school. One time she announced that looking smart is the trend, so everyone bought fake glasses. It was nightmare every time Rarity sets a new trend, because everyone, and by everyone I mean literally everyone will be wearing the trend until Rarity sets another trend. 

Twilight texted me earlier, asking if I'm going to the party, I said yes, and she replied with 'uGhHHHHHHHhHhH'. Then after my last subject, I walked to my locker and saw her standing beside it, holding her phone. Then she said she didn't want to ask Rarity to help her buy stuff, and asked my If I could go with her because she knows that I don't have anything to wear, so I shrugged and just agreed to go with her. 

We are currently in some swimwear shop, after Twilight's groaning and whining, I managed to push her in. I understand her, because I too, don't like wearing bikinis. That's right, Rarity told us to buy our own bikini because apparently, it's a pool party. I'm alright with wearing a bikini in a place where no one knows who I am, but everyone knows who I am in school. 

"Rainbow Dash," Twilight said, "I've found 10 choices of, uh, bikinis, god I hate that word-anyways I've already found my choices and you haven't moved an inch from that fucking chair yet."

I let out a groan and slouched into my seat more, "Are you serious?" and Twilight shot a glare at me. "Fine" I muttered under my breath as I push myself up and walk towards Twilight.

"How about this?" She asked as she pulled out a floral bikini and I give her a disgusted look. "No."

"Why not?"

"You seriously think I'd wear flowery shit?"

She rolled her eyes and put the bikini back on the clothes stand, "Fine"

I also wandered around the shop to find what can I can wear, I spot a bikini and thought of Twilight, maybe she'll like this. "Hey Twilight," I raised a persian blue surf bralette bikini as she looks at the item I was holding and shook her head.