37

"So you'll pay for my room, kay?" I say to Soarin. We're still here in the car. Jesus, how far is the 'finest' hotel here. Do we have to go to California and L.A. to get to there?

"No" he scoffs and I frown. I was joking bitch but he's fucking richer than me, why don't he pay for all of us. What kind of a friend are you?

"I hate you"

"You can always sleep in my room if you want" he winks at me and I went deep red.

"I have my own bed, Skies" I smirk. "you can just ask if you want"

Oh my god, why did I said that? are you out of your mind!?

"Ehem" Rarity coughs in front of me, interrupting thoughts.

"Guys" Thunderlane groans beside him, "Get a room, my man senses are aching"

Ew.

"Jesus, no one cares if you have fucking boner" I roll my eyes.

"Shut it, lane" Soarin glares at him and Thunderlane raises both his hands to surrender.

I groan, hitting my head on the window. I'm bored, and tired. Taking my phone out, I decided to text Twilight. I don't know why she's in Mexico. She'll probably eat some tacos and nachos. Oh god, this is making me hungry. I look at her name in my contacts and held back a laugh. Why did I put this anyway. I change it to: Nerdy Egghead. I know it's the same thing. DUH.
She calls me Rainbow Crash in her contact. We both agreed on it. I always try to control my anger or if I didn't I would throw it outside the window.

Rainbow Crash: how's the little egghead.

Nerdy Egghead: Doing fine, no thanks to you.

Rainbow Crash: Are you eating tacos?

Nerdy Egghead: Its not tuesday. And I didn't see Sonata yet. 😂

Rainbow Crash: Nachos?

Nerdy Egghead: No

Bye im going to the library!

Rainbow Crash: of course.

"we're here!"

I shut my phone down and tuck it in my bag. A staff goes out of the hotel with a something that they use for carrying bags. I take my sunglasses out and wear it. I went out of the car and took my bag. I check the staff's name on his tag, his name is...

I really need to wear
contact lenses.

"What kind of name is that?" Soarin asks as he stands beside me. I look up at the hotel's name. "Who names a hotel like that?"

Yeah who would name that hotel.

EquestriaCC

Weird.

"Ponies" I answer and walk away from him.

"What?" he gives me a confused look and I shrug.

I then hear cameras and people shouting. I turn around to see a Paparazzi taking pictures around Soarin. He mouthed me 'help' as he covers his face and I laugh. I raise my hand, telling him to wait. I take my black hoodie out to cover my identity. I planned this for emergencies.

I walk towards him and pull his hand. Ignoring the butterflies, I hastily pull him away.

"You owe my Skies," I glare at him "a paparazzi almost pulled my hoodie."

"Well he didn't"

I notice I'm still holding his hand and I quickly pull away. This isn't part of the hoodie plan.

I went inside the glass doors, cold air greeting me as I walk in. This is a really nice hotel. A chandelier is hanging above the lobby. The brown polished floors, and a lot of pillars around the lobby

"Rainbow Dash!" Rarity calls me and I run up to her.

"What?"

"C'mon" She pulls my hand and I pull back.

"We didn't pay for our room yet"

"I already did darling you all can just pay me back." She puts on a fake smile. "I'm just REALLY generous myself. Thank me for being such a good and rich friend"

My jaw drops and I cannot believe how conceited she is and I grit my teeth at her. "Shut the fuck up, human"

She pulls me into the elevators and I scan inside. It was Gold and you can see your reflection. Is this why Coco Pommel brought us here. The doors' opens and I walk in. Thunderlane walks in last and swipes a card. (I know a few hotels that has this security) The elevator brings us up.
A not-so catchy music plays. I think Rarity's enjoying this. After like hearing dumb music, the doors' opens. I step out of the elevator. Scanning the hallway, the floor is covered in red carpet. I wonder how creepy it is if you see your reflection everywhere. The hallway is full of mirror walls, that's creepy as hell.

Rarity leads the way. What the fuck is this place. It totally looks abandoned. After like, normal walking, I see the staff again. He is fast. I catch a glimpse on Rarity's phone, she looks like she's gonna call someone.

"Hi Coco Pommel, would please schedule me a spa treatment for two"

"yeah sure," she ends the call. That was fast.

"Psst." Soarin nudges me "wanna netflix and chill in my room?"

It takes me a second to register in my mind what he meant and I went deep red. Oh my god, is he giving me a booty call!?

"Uhh-uhh"

"Just gonna watch movies, Dash" he smirks "I know you don't wanna do the other thing"

"Of course I dont want to"
I glare at him.

"But you're gonna miss the opportunity"

I cross my arms and grit my teeth. Not cool.