22 - Drowning

Everything is blue
His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now i'm covered in the colors pull apart at the seams

******

"Rainbow Dash, can you talk them out of it!?" Sunset hisses at me. We're still stuck here for the last 20 minutes under this table because the soccer team isn't leaving yet. What the fuck are they even doing!? No one should even stay at this school until 6 P.M., unless, I scheduled training today.

I think I went to the cafeteria this afternoon to hang out with the soccer team since I rarely sit at their table now and haven't been able to keep up with them. I don't remember what I exactly said but I think I asked about training, I don't know if I scheduled anything about a training.

Nevermind that, what the hell are they doing in the library!?

"Fine, what am I going to say to them?" I hiss back at Sunset, "and they're just going to rat us out!"

"Girls! hurry up! I can't stay under this table any longer! I'm wearing heels!" Rarity whines.

I glare at Rarity, "It's not my fault why you're wearing heels!"

"When did I say it was your fault!?"

"Is that really necessary right now!?"

"Can everyone shut up? I'm trying to figure out how we can make this situation cleaner-" Twilight scolds.

"I wear heels because I am inspiration for fashion to everyone! Imagine me wearing those sneakers!" Rarity sneers, pointing at my shoes.

"That's because people already love me with whatever shit I wear-" Sunset shoves her hand on my mouth and glares at me.

Twilight rolls her eyes, "Alright, here's the plan. We need to hide this poker set somewhere first, but the only exit the library has is through the main door. So technically we have to make someone force them to leave or we could just let them see the poker set and get our asses expelled."

"But if we do get someone to tell them to leave, wouldn't they just suspect whatever the person is doing inside this library at this hour?" I ask.

"What about let Twilight go? After all the librarian trusts her." Sunset replies.

"What!? Wouldn't that leave me to a more risky position!?" Twilight hisses.

"Fine, let's make Applejack go!" I suggest.

Sunset rolls her eyes, "Are trying to sell us out? Applejack doesn't lie!"

"Let Rainbow Dash go! It's her team after all." Rarity suggests.

"That's a better idea." Applejack retorts.

"What, and they're gonna ask me what I'm doing here?"

Applejack groans, "Just let Twilight do the talking!"

"Alright, fine!" I mutter under my breath, grabbing Twilight's wrist, "Twilight let's go."

Twilight pulls me back, "We don't know what to say yet!"

"Just tell them 'hey, what are you doing in the library? You know you aren't allowed in here!'" I say, imitating Twilight's voice.

Twilight bites her lip and heaves a sigh, "Fine, let's go."

I push myself out of the table and pull Twilight out and we both stand up. I wave my hand at Twilight, "I'll check to see where they are." I carefully walk towards the book shelves, peaking at the intruders.