Chapter 78

"Hey" Jasmine said and hugged her brother. "Hey you guys wanted to tour the castle too? It's huge!" Brent said.
Andrea came over with what looked like a map. "Ooohh I found the beasts room lets go check if we can find the rose!" Andrea said.
She grabbed Jasmine's arm and dragged her upstairs leaving the guys behind.
"What the hell are you doing?" Jasmine asked laughing.
"I need your help. Brent and I are getting serious and I'm just.....he almost kissed me" Andrea said.
"Awwww really?" Jasmine said.
"Yeah the thing is, even though I really want to kiss him.....I've never had my first kiss" Andrea whispered making jasmine gasp.
They both started laughing.
"It really isn't that scary especially when it's with the person you love you'll feel something it's a really special thing" jasmine said and was about to continue walking but Andrea stopped her.
"Wait who was your first kiss?" Andrea asked smirking.
"Um now that I think about it I can't remember if it was Crawford or Cameron" Jasmine said puzzled.
Andreas face went serious.
"Oh I'm sorry I keep forgetting about the whole memory thing" Andrea said.
Jasmine just shook it off and they continued walking.
They found the room and went inside.
Soon enough Brent and Cameron had caught up.
"Well I'm gonna get back to your brother good luck with Cam I hope you choose the right person" Andrea said winking and walking away before jasmine could ask who the right person was.
Jasmine walked over to the balcony and looked out.
She felt someone come and watch by her.
It was Cameron.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jasmine asked him. "Yep.....not as beautiful as you though" Cameron said and they both looked at each other.
Jasmine smiled.
He's so sweet God damn it crawf and him confuse my feelings so much Jasmine thought. He grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek as they looked out for a few more minutes.
"Have you decided for midnight yet?" Cameron suddenly asked.
Jasmine looked down and let go of his hand. "No I'm just.....still sorting things out" she said. He gave her a small smile and nodded.
He looked at his watch.
"It's 9pm you have like 3 hours there's still time to sort things out do you wanna go somewhere else in the castle?" Cameron asked. Jasmine looked out at the view one last time then nodded.
They grabbed hands and walked out of the room.
*an hour later*
2 more hours till jasmine has to go to the rendezvous point and choose between Cameron or Crawford.
Cameron and her had spent the last hour just walking around and eating at this fancy restaurant where they were treated like they were royalty.
Cameron had talked in the most horrible British accent but it was really funny.
Jasmine had had a lot of fun.
She was still very confused as to who she should choose.
Right now she was walking around this beautiful garden with Cameron and he was talking about Magcon and how he really wanted Jasmine to come along if she chose him.
She didn't like that he kept mentioning that. She wanted to have fun not talk about how she has to choose between him and crawf.
She missed having meaningful talks with Crawford.
Cameron was mostly good at making her laugh but Crawford could do the same.
Cameron showed his love and affection through touch or objects Crawford did whatever he could to show his love to her.
She was getting puzzled again.
"Oh shit I told Nash I was gonna help him with a video" Cameron said checking his clock.
It was 10:30pm.
"Soooo....."jasmine said looking down.
"Look Jasmine I don't want to put any pressure on you but......all I'm gonna say is if someone cheats on you at first they're gonna cheat on you again so be careful I gotta go" Cameron said.
He pecked her lips, hugged her and left. Jasmine stood there even more confused. Cameron hadn't cheated had he?
Had Crawford?
No he had been with Ana when they were both just friends to make her jealous.
Jasmine got frustrated and went to the hotel Brent said they would be staying at.
She went to the room she's sharing with Andrea and went in.
"Hey girl what happened?" Andrea asked. Jasmine closed the door and just started crying.
"ok who do I have to bitch slap?!" Andrea asked making Jasmine laugh a little.
"No one its just.... I'm so confused and stressed! I love Cameron but then I love Crawf and I'm just-Ugh!" Jasmine said and flopped onto her bed.
Andrea sat by her.
"Jas you know what? I'm gonna give you clues to who I think you should be with" Andrea said.
Jasmine sat up, wiped her tears away and listened.
"When you fall in love with someone, you fall for them because you know that whatever you do for them, they'd do for you. If you risk yourself they will too. They won't let anything stop them from being with you. They'll search the whole world if they have to. They'll show you how much they love you from just being there not by buying you the most objects that they can. They know you since the beginning. They've been through the good and the bad with you and they'll always be there for you they'll put down anything for you even if it risked their career......that is what I think" Andrea said.
Jasmine let a few more tears go.
Not of sadness or confusion.
They were of happiness.
She knew what she needed to do.
"Can you help me choose an out fit to wear for midnight?" Jasmine asked.
Andrea smiled and nodded.