Chapter 70

Crawford's POV
Crawford was walking around the mall with Chris deciding what ring to get for Jasmine. That's why he had canceled his date with her. He already had a big surprise party planned for her birthday the same day he was planning on proposing.
"Let's go there" Chris said pointing at a fancy jewelry store.
Crawford nodded and followed him.
He finally chose a beautiful diamond ring that would fit Jasmine's finger perfectly.
"Finally! I thought you would take forever" Chris said making Crawford laugh.
"We only went to a few stores" he said.
"5 Crawf and you said no to all of them till now" Chris said.
Crawford rolled his eyes.
"Sorry I just want the ring to be the perfect one for her. Let's get back home before she suspects anything" Crawford said.
They got into Chris's car and rode back home. As they got out of the car Chris got a call.
"Hey bro what's u- what?....oh my god we're on our way" Chris said hanging up.
"What happened?" Crawford asked worried. "It's Jasmine and Andrea the police called Brent and told him that the girls got into an accident" Chris said.
Crawford got back into the car with Chris quickly.
They drove as fast as they could to the hospital. They got out of Chris's car and ran into the hospital.
"We need to get to Jasmine Rivera and Andrea Russetts room" Crawford said.
"Are you family?" The lady at the desk said. "Just tell me the room number!" Crawford yelled.
The lady got scared and quickly gave him the room numbers.
Crawford ran up the stairs and into a hallway. He looked from left to right trying to find Jasmine's room with Chris close behind following him.
"Bro chill you need to calm down" Chris said. He didn't like to see Crawford like this.
"Chris you don't understand I love her! If anything happens to her..." Crawford said as he finally found the room.
Brent was pacing back and forth in front of it. His eyes were bloodshot.
"Brent!" Crawford said and went over to him with Chris.
"How is she!? Is she ok?" Crawford asked really worried.
"Andrea broke her ribs but Jasmine....she had a big blow to the head. They're doing some surgery on her right now" Brent said crying. Crawford started to cry to and started punching the wall.
"Bro! Calm down! She's gonna be fine she wouldn't like you being like this" Chris said holding Crawford back.
"Ok ok" Crawford said and sat down crying more.
After a few hours the doctors came out and said they couldn't visit her yet because she needed some rest and tests to be done to check if she would recover well.
"We should get some food we shouldn't starve ourselves. I'll get us Starbucks and tacos ok?" Chris said.
Brent nodded.
Chris patted Crawford on the back and left. "How did they crash?" Crawford asked.
"I don't know the police said the car was ran into a tree but Andrea is a really good driver. I searched the car and one of the wheels was shot I don't know how" Brent said running his hand through his hair.
"How could their wheel have been shot?....were they being followed?" Crawford asked suddenly remembering someone who hated his relationship with Jasmine....Ana.
"I don't know actually....I'm gonna figure it out" Brent said taking his phone out and making a call.
Crawford sat and waited to see if the doctor would come back with good news.
He saw someone come over to him and thought it was the doctor but unfortunately it was Jasmine's ex boyfriend Cameron.
"Hey....I heard what happened" Cameron said and sat down next to Crawford.
"Look I don't need your sympathy, you hurt Jasmine and you also use to date her so that doesn't really make you my favorite person to see around" Crawford said.
"She didn't tell you? I warned her I tried to protect her....Crawford I used to work for Ana" Cameron said.
Crawford turned his head to look at Cameron angrily.
"What?!" Crawford said.
Cameron looked away almost crying.
"Look Ana wanted to hurt her and I got scared because I really love her too so I quit working for Ana and tried to warn Jasmine I know how much she means to you and I didn't want her to die or anything" Cameron said.
Crawford calmed down.
"So Ana did this? I'm gonna kill her" Crawford said getting up but Cameron stopped him.
"You can't it's actually already been done.....when she shot Andreas car, she got so distracted that she ran into a building she died from the impact" Cameron said.
"Oh my god......wow" Crawford said.
So much was happening.
Chris came back with the food and drinks. Cameron explained to him what had happened while Crawford explained what had happened to Brent.
"We won't have any trouble now that Anas gone that's good" Brent said.
They all are and drank their Starbucks while they waited for the doctor to come back out again.