Chapter 66

"Ugh now I have to edit" Jasmine said making Brent and Crawford laugh.
Brent suddenly got a text.
"Oooooh I forgot" Brent said quickly going upstairs.
"Um forgot what?" Jasmine asked following him.
"I kind of asked Andrea out...." Brent said making Jasmine smile.
"Oh my god that's so cute!" Jasmine said.
"Not for long I'm late she's gonna be so mad. What should I wear?" Brent asked.
"Oooooh your red and black flannel would be nice" Jasmine said.
"Ok thanks now get out so I can change" Brent said pushing her out.
He closed the door as she went downstairs. "Well Brent's going on a date" Jasmine said getting her laptop out so she could edit her new video.
"With who?" Crawford asked sitting next to her on the couch.
"Andrea" Jasmine said.
"I saw that coming, do you wanna go out to the park with Lucky after you edit?" Crawford asked as he put his arm around Jasmine's shoulders. She laughed and smiled at him.
"I'd love to" she said as she started editing so they could go sooner.
A few minutes later Brent came downstairs dressed more formal than before.
"How do I look?" Brent said.
"Great lose the tie though" Jasmine said making him laugh.
"Also remember your wallet don't let her pay no matter what" Crawford said making Jasmine laugh.
"Ok thanks for the advice guys I'm gonna get going before I'm an hour late" Brent said as he quickly got his keys and ran out closing the door behind him.
"Finally alone" Crawford said smiling at Jasmine.
"Hey I still need to finish editing so don't start doing things" Jasmine said making him laugh. Jasmine continued to edit as Crawford scrolled through his phone so he wouldn't get bored. About an hour later, Jasmine had finished editing and uploading the video.
She quickly tweeted the link to her fans.
"Ok I'm done finally" Jasmine said as she laid on the couch.
Crawford laughed and got up.
He kissed her forehead and went to go get Lucky.
Jasmine got up and put on her converse.
She grabbed her phone and keys and went over to Crawford.
She watched as he struggled to get Lucky out of Brent's room.
She laughed and went over to help him.
"Hey Lucky cmon we're gonna take you for a walk at the park" Jasmine said sweetly.
"That's not gonna work" Crawford said but Lucky was already running down the stairs to the door.
"What wouldn't work?" Jasmine asked laughing making Crawford roll his eyes and smile at her.
"Let's go then" Crawford said smiling while grabbing Jasmine's hand as they walked downstairs and went outside with lucky. Jasmine closed and locked the door behind her and started walking with Crawford.
Lucky was trained now so he just followed them, he wouldn't run away.
"So are we cool now? We've been through a lot and I seriously really love you, I just want to make sure you're not still mad at me" Crawford said as they walked.
"Crawf everything's better now. I'm not mad at you anymore at least Ana can't find us....can I see your phone real quick?" Jasmine asked him.
"Yeah sure" Crawford said handing his phone to her.
They got to the park and sat on a bench while Lucky caught the ball and brought it to Crawford so he could throw it again and again. While Crawford was doing that, Jasmine looked carefully all over his phone trying to find where Ana could have put the chip. Jasmine suddenly saw that his case was slightly lifted from something inside it.
Jasmine took the case off and sure enough the ship was there.
She took it out and smashed it with her shoes. "What was that?" Crawford asked.
"A chip Ana told me she had put it into your phone and I needed to check myself so I did its gone now though so she won't know where we are" Jasmine said making Crawford sigh in relief.
"Thank god I was scared for a moment, do you want to go play with me at the playground?" Crawford asked making Jasmine laugh.
She loved how childish he was.
She nodded and followed him over to the playground with Lucky behind them.
"Try to catch me" Jasmine said as she quickly climbed up the ladder before Crawford could catch her.
She ran into a tube and hid inside.
She could see Crawford looking around trying to find her.
"You know I'm gonna find you" Crawford said with his back facing her.
Sure you are Jasmine thought as she tried to contain her laughter.
She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't even see that Crawford wasn't there anymore. Where did he go? Jasmine thought as she felt a pair of arms pull her out of the tube.
She screamed but then saw it was Crawford. "Haha it's just me princess sorry if I scared you" Crawford said as they both laughed. Jasmine got up and went to the field.
"Cmon" she said gesturing Crawford to follow her.
Jasmine went to the middle of the field and laid down.
"What are you doing?" Crawford asked. "Looking at the clouds" Jasmine said.
Crawford smiled and laid down next to her. They started pointing out all the shapes they could see.
"Oh look I see half a heart" Jasmine said making half a heart with one of her hands. Crawford laughed and made the other half of the heart with his hand and connected it with Jasmine's.
She smiled and held his hand.
She felt so lucky to have him, so lucky that for once everything seemed fine.
She suddenly remembered Anas warning.
She wouldn't try to kill me right? Jasmine thought.
She shook it off and tried to think positive.
She was here now with her perfect boyfriend and her brothers cute puppy.
She shouldn't be thinking about people trying to kill her.
Jasmine laid her head on Crawfords chest and closed her eyes.
"What are you doing now?" Crawford asked. Jasmine could feel him smiling.
"I'm enjoying every moment I get to spend with you" she said making him kiss her forehead. Lucky came over and laid down next to them. "Let's play 20 questions, I still don't know everything about you" Crawford said making Jasmine laugh.
They played for a few minutes and laughed a lot.
They decided to get up and play with Lucky a little bit more before going back home. Jasmine kept having this strange feeling that someone was watching them while they played no one a was at the park though except for them.
She decided to ignore the feeling and keep playing.
What she didn't know was that behind one of the park trees was the crazy psychopath Ana.