Chapter 10

"Well that took forever but we did it!" Jasmine said happily. Crawford laughed and laid down on her bed exhausted.
"Haha thanks for the help by the way" Jasmine said. "Ugh it was hard but it was worth it" Crawford said.
"You wanna watch a movie downstairs?" She asked. Crawford nodded as they got up and went downstairs.
They watched Kingsman the secret service. Halfway through the movie, Brent came running downstairs and paused the movie. "Hey! We were watching that" Jasmine said but he cut her off quickly.
"You made a YouTube channel? And your first video?" Brent said happy and excited. "Um yeah how'd you know?" Jasmine asked.
"It's all over Twitter my fans told me about it" Brent said as he handed his phone to her. "Wow really? How many people have seen it already?" Jasmine asked.
Crawford went upstairs to her room quickly and got her laptop. He came back and handed it to her. "You've gotten over 1,000 views already that's fast for a starter" Crawford said. Jasmine took her laptop and looked. A lot of people liked her video and wanted more.
"Wow this is great!" Jasmine said. "Jasmine why didn't you tell me? I thought you didn't want to do this?" Brent asked.
"Well I kind of changed my mind.... I'll explain later" Jasmine said and Brent nodded.
"I should get going it's getting late" Crawford said. "Ok"Jasmine said as she got up and hugged him goodbye. He went out to his car and left.
"C'mon Jas you need some sleep" Brent said. "You too mr" Jasmine said making Brent roll his eyes. "Ok ok mom" Brent said as they both went to their rooms and went to sleep.
*the next day*
Jasmine woke up early for school. She changed quickly and went downstairs. Her mom had left a note.
Had to leave early for work. Hope you guys have a great day at school. Love, mom
Jasmine put the note down and went to wake Brent up. She opened his door slowly. He was sleeping peacefully. Not for long. Jasmine went inside and jumped onto his bed.
"Breeeeeent waaaaaake uuuuuuuuup!" She yelled as he covered his ears. "Ooooooookaaaaaaaay" Brent yelled back making her laugh. She left so he could change. She decided to make breakfast. She made scrambled eggs and bacon just like her mom had taught her.
Soon enough Brent came downstairs to eat with her. "Where's mom?" He asked. Jasmine just handed him the note.
"Well... We'll survive" Brent said as they ate. Jasmine finished and went to go get her stuff. Brent was already in his car waiting for her. She quickly got in.