Chapter 22

"Breeeent what are you thinking?" Jasmine asked.
"Just find the 10th person in your contacts I'll find mines" Brent said.
He scrolled through his phone and found his person fast.
"It's Eva what about you?" Brent asked grinning. "Its Crawford......" Jasmine said as she covered her face.
She could feel herself blushing.
"Yes! Haha I was hoping you would get him ok so now you give me something to lie about to Eva and I'll give you something to lie about to Crawford" Brent said.
He's gonna enjoy this Jasmine thought.
She thought about what Brent should do. "Hmmmm ok you have to tell her that you got a girl pregnant" Jasmine said smiling.
"Ugh I knew you would choose something like that but ok ok I'll do it" Brent said as Jasmine laughed.
He put his phone on speaker and called Eva.

E-Eva B-Brent
E-heyyyy what's up
B- um hey so um I need to talk about something but you cannot CANNOT tell anyone not even my sister
E-um ok what's up is something wrong
B- well I kind of hooked up with this girl at a party and now she's kind of...pregnant
E-.....what the heck? Are you serious?
B- yeah look I know it looks bad but-
E- Brent you have a little sister to look after especially after what's happening to your dad How are you gonna be a father?
B- look I know I'm sorry I really messed up what should I do?
E- I really don't know Brent your gonna have to tell your mom and Jasmine or I will
B-I can't they'll hate me
E- no they won't I can help you
B- ok I'll do it tomorrow thanks bye
E-bye

He hung up and instantly started laughing with Jasmine.
"I can't believe she believed that" Jasmine said in between laughs.
"Well now it's your turn you should tell Crawford that you and Chris are dating" Brent said.
"Oh my god he's gonna hate me" Jasmine said as she called him and put him on speaker.

C-Crawford J-Jasmine
C- hey
J-hey crawf can I talk to you about something
C- yeah sure anything what's up
J-um well me and Chris were gonna tell you together but we didn't know how you would react
C-react to what?
J-well we wanted to tell you that he and I are dating..
C-....what?
J-he got jealous that you and I were hanging out so he told me to tell you
C- wow that's just great well I hope you two are happy bye

He hung up on Jasmine quickly.
"Well that went well....." Jasmine said upset.
Brent laughed at her.
"Well guys I hope you liked that please give this a thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe for more videos also if you could hahaha please try to tweet this video to Eva and Crawford so they know it was a prank hahaha anyways I'll see you guys next time bye" Brent said. Jasmine turned off the camera and flopped onto his bed.
"Crawford is now mad at me and Eva thinks you're gonna be a dad hahaha woooow" Jasmine said making Brent laugh.
"Let me quickly edit and upload this so they can tweet it out to them so they can know it was a prank. Why did Crawford get mad anyways?" Brent asked. "I actually don't know" Jasmine said.
Does he like me? She thought to herself.