Chapter 65

"What is it?" Crawford asked.
"Someone's calling me let me take this" Jasmine said as she got up and went outside. "What do you want?" Jasmine said.
"Hahaha no hello?" Ana said.
"Ana just get to the point" Jasmine said angrily.
"I know where you live Jasmine" Ana said in a sing song voice.
Jasmine froze.
How? Oh god what is she gonna do Jasmine thought.
"How?" She asked.
"I had a chip implanted into Crawfords phone and people are saying he traveled somewhere to find you soooo" Ana said cheerfully.
"Ana what the fuck, why would you do that? Why can't you just face it? You can't break me and Crawford apart. I tried to move away so you could have him but you saw what happened" Jasmine said.
"You guys can't be separated cause you're still alive" Ana said.
"What does that mean?" Jasmine asked scared. "Watch yourself Jasmine one of these days could be your last" Ana said as she hung up. Jasmine stood there shocked.
She quickly went back inside.
Crawford wasn't at the couch anymore. Jasmine turned off the tv and went to look for him.
She heard someone singing and playing her guitar outside.
"You must know I'll be here waiting hoping praying that the sky will guide you home when you're feeling lost I'll leave my love hidden in the sun for when the darkness comes" Crawford sang.
Jasmine smiled and watched him.
"now the door is open the world I knew is broken there's no return now my heart is not scared knowing that you're out there watching me so believe I'll be here waiting hoping praying that this light will guide you home when you're feeling lost I'll leave my love hidden in the sun for when the darkness comes" he sang as he stopped cause he messed up a chord.
Jasmine laughed making his head turn.
"Oh sorry I saw your guitar and wanted to see if I remembered how to play" Crawford said. Jasmine smiled and went to sit next to him.
"I didn't know you could play?" She asked.
"I learned how to after you left. I couldn't sleep at night so I would learn how to play the guitar cause it made me think of how you played all the time" Crawford said.
Jasmine smiled.
"That's sweet we should do a song together!" Jasmine said suddenly excited making Crawford laugh.
"Jasmine I'm home!" Brent said from inside the house.
"Hey we're over here" Jasmine said.
"We? Oh hey Crawford" Brent said coming out to see them.
"How was work?" Jasmine asked.
"Boring I got us Starbucks" Brent said.
Jasmine got up and hugged him.
"You're the best" she said as they all went inside.
"So what do you guys wanna do? Chris said he's busy" Brent said.
"Hmmm well I wanted to film a video of a cover of a song with Crawford" Jasmine said. "You want me to help record don't you?" Brent asked. Jasmine laughed and nodded.
"What song do you wanna do?" Crawford asked taking her drink and drinking some of it.
Jasmine laughed.
"Hmm lets do.....We got us by Daniel Skye! He just came out with it" Jasmine said.
"Ok let's do it then" Crawford said.
Jasmine took her drink away from him making him pout.
She laughed and drank the last of it.
They went into the living room and set everything up.
Crawford set up two chairs in front of camera. He and Jasmine sat down with Jasmine's guitar as Brent got behind the camera.
"Ok on 3. 1,2,3 go" Brent said.
"Hey guys! It's Jasmine Rivera back with another video" Jasmine said doing jazz hands and making Crawford laugh.
"Today I'm here with my amazing boyfriend" Jasmine said hugging Crawford.
"Hey guys I'm Crawford" he said doing a silly face. Jasmine laughed.
"Today we're gonna be doing a cover of Daniels Skye's We got us I hope you guys enjoy" Jasmine said as she took out her guitar and started playing.
"If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sun sets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somehow I know we'll be alright" Jasmine sang.
"Cause I got you
And you got me
And we got us, yeah, we got us, yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got trust" Crawford sang smiling at her.
"Hard thing to come by these days
Everybody playing someone
Yeah, we got love
It don't gotta cost a thing even when the money dries up" Jasmine sang.
"We still got it all, we got it made
And that's why everybody else is throwing shade
So let the weatherman call for more rain
You don't gotta be afraid" Crawford sang.
"If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sun sets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somehow I know we'll be alright" Jasmine sang.
"Cause I got you
And you got me
And we got us, yeah, we got us, yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got luck" Crawford sang.
"Go ahead and roll the dice,
I'll be standing by your side
And we'll always have enough
Even when it feels like everyday we're running out of time" Jasmine sang looking at Crawford.
"We still got it all, we got it made
And that's why everybody else is throwing shade
So let the weatherman call for more rain
You don't gotta be afraid" Crawford sang smiling at her.
"If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sun sets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somehow I know we'll be alright" Jasmine sang blushing.
"Cause I got you
And you got me
And we got us, yeah, we got us, yeah, we got us" Crawford sang.
"When everybody else is running away
I know you'll be standing next to me
It's a mad world and girl, I know
People gon' come and people gon' go
But I got you
And you got me
And we got us, yeah, we got us, yeah, we got us
If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sun sets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somehow I know we'll be alright
'Cause I got you
And you got me
And we got us, yeah, we got us, yeah, we got us" They sang together ending the song.
They stared at each other until Jasmine looked away knowing she was probably blushing. "Well guys that was it. If you liked this give it a big thumbs up and subscribe to me and Crawford if you want" Jasmine said.
"Also watch out for a special video that I'll be uploading soon" Crawford said smirking.
"Wait what video?" Jasmine asked confused. Crawford laughed and kissed her forehead. "You'll see don't worry" he said winking at her. Jasmine rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Well anyways I'll see you guys next time. Stay beautiful byeee" Jasmine said as Brent turned the camera off.
What was Crawford planning to film and upload soon?