Chapter 35

Jasmine felt like crying.
"Um hey what's up?" She said looking down.
"I wanted you to meet....my girlfriend Ana" Crawford said.
Ow! Please stop now Jasmine thought pushing back tears.
"Oh my god! Jasmine is that you?"Ana said. Jasmine looked up and shyly nodded.
"What are you doing here?" Ana said in a mean way.
"Um actually I was just leaving" Jasmine said. Crawford looked at her confused.
"I'm happy for you Crawf you deserve each other" Jasmine said.
She quickly ran to her hotel room as she felt the tears quickly come down.
She went into her room and locked the door. She slid down and cried.
Why do I even care? It's not like he liked me...Ana was right I am worthless piece of shit nobody wants me nobody needs me Jasmine thought as more and more tears came down. She got up and went to her bathroom. Don't do it Jasmine said.
She opened a drawer and saw the tiny object she was finding. Her blade.
She had told Brent she had thrown all of them away after Ana moved but she had actually kept one to herself.
She took it and stared at it.
Don't Jasmine don't, you can't you.... Who cares anyways? Nobody loves you Jasmine thought while still crying.
She slowly put the blade on her arm and slashed away.
She had cut 5 slashes when she got a text from an Unknown number.

U-if you don't stay away from Crawford I will hurt you bitch I shouldn't even be worried he would never love a worthless slut like you

Jasmine stared at the text message and threw her phone.
She cried more. Suddenly someone knocked on her door.
"Hey Jasmine you in here?" Someone asked. It sounded like Cameron.
The door opened and sure enough Cameron walked in.
"Jasmine where are- ...fuck" cam said as he saw her in the bathroom crying.
You had to leave the bathroom door unlocked Jasmine thought.
She tried to run away from him but he caught her quickly.
"Jasmine stop we have to clean your cuts....." Cam said.
Jasmine calmed down and sat on the couch as Cam got out towels and bandages. While he cleaned her cuts she slowly stopped crying. When he was done cleaning her cuts he looked at her.
"Why.......why did you do this?" Cam asked. Jasmine wiped away her tears and explained what had happened.
"That is fucked up I would never do that to you" Cam said.
Jasmine looked down and cried more.
"Why do you even care? You barely even know me" Jasmine said.
"Because you're beautiful nice and I can see how much you're really worth" Cam said. Jasmine stared at him.
"Look I don't want you doing this again so please promise me ok?" Cam said.
Jasmine nodded. Out of nowhere he kissed her scars.
"What was that for?" Jasmine asked. "So you know next time that you hurt yourself that you're hurting me too" Cam said making Jasmine smiled a little.
Brent suddenly ran into the room.
"Oh my gosh you're ok! Did you?..." Brent said as he saw the bandages.
"Yeah but Cam came and stopped me before I could do worse I promise I won't do it again I'm sorry" Jasmine said. Brent hugged her. "Don't worry I saw what happened i looked away for a moment to talk to Chris and then you were gone. Crawford came up with Ana and said it was his girlfriend so I knew maybe you had felt bad and come to the room" Brent said.
"Brent I don't want to see them" Jasmine said crying again.
"You won't have to you guys can hang out with us" Cam said.
Jasmine was starting to think he liked her. "Thanks Cam" Jasmine said as he smiled.
"Go change your shirt it's covered in blood I'll wait here there's a YouTube party going on tonight" Brent said.
Jasmine nodded and went to her room to change.
She put on a long sleeve black/white Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. She put on her converse and black beanie and put her stuff in a small back pack this time.
She walked back out to Cameron and Brent. "There's my little sister cmon lets go have some fun" Brent said sassily making Jasmine laugh. "Let's show Crawford what he's missing out on" Cameron said making Jasmine smile.