Chapter 61

Jasmine stared at her phone not knowing what to do.
The tweet said
@CrawfordCollins: @JasmineRivera I miss you :'( please talk to me
Her fans started freaking out and asking if she and Crawford were ok.
@JasmineRivera: all of you know I don't want anybody knowing where I live....I'm sorry
She tweeted.
People calmed down and sent her sweet messages which she loved and retweeted making all of them go wild.
@CrawfordCollins: @JasmineRivera I won't stop until I find you
Jasmine stared at her phone.
Did he seriously just say that? It couldn't be real he can't find me....right? She thought as she turned her phone off.
She opened her laptop and went to her videos. She watched her collab videos that she made with Crawford.
Halfway between Lucky jumped onto her bed barking at Jasmine's window.
"What's up buddy? Is there someone out there?" Jasmine asked as she put her computer to the side and got up.
She looked out and gasped.
Outside she could see Chris in their front yard talking on the phone.
She quickly texted Brent.

J-CHRIS IS AT OUR HOUSE
B-I was just about to text you about that
J- what? Why is he here??
B-he came alone ok he came to check on us he's not telling anyone where we live if he knocks on the door open
J-ugh fine

There was a knock on the front door.
She went downstairs and opened the door. "Jasmine!" Chris said as soon as he saw her. He grinned goofily and spread his arms out. Jasmine laughed and hugged him.
"Hey Chris I missed you so much!" Jasmine said as they pulled apart and went inside. "Wow nice house" Chris said.
"Yeah...h-how's...?" Jasmine said drifting off. "Crawfords a mess Jasmine I'm not gonna lie he's been pretty bad, trying to find you day and night I just sit there watching him try to find you but he doesn't even get close. He doesn't know I still talk to you guys" Chris said sitting on the couch.
"I did it for my family and him....I love him but I just can't see more people get hurt" Jasmine said.
"I know I understand. Ana still texts him though. Wondering if he'll get back together with her. He says no everytime. She even broke into our house to see him" Chris said.
"That's crazy at least nothing nada happened" Jasmine said sitting down next to him.
"I guess....other than the fact that the only thing keeping Crawford alive is the thought of you. Jasmine he needs to at least talk to you" Chris said.
"I don't know Chris it just....hurts too much. Plus I don't think Ana would like that" Jasmine said.
"I wish he had never met Ana. How have you been here in Utah?" Chris asked.
"Well it's great but...I really miss Crawf. I'm trying to distract myself but working on music, videos, and whatever I can to stop me from thinking about him but it just gets worse every time especially hearing how he's doing" Jasmine said.
"What if we do a younow so he could at least see you and hear you" Chris said.
"But he'll find out that you know where Brent and I live and he'll get mad" Jasmine said. "Yeah true....hmm" Chris said thinking.
"Chris it's ok there's nothing we can do. Do you wanna play on the ps4 with me?" Jasmine said smiling.
He laughed and nodded.
After a few hours Brent came back home.
"Hey bro" Chris said going to greet him.
"You guys played without me?" Brent said pretending to be hurt.
Jasmine laughed.
"Yeah sorry we got bored" Jasmine said as she went to the kitchen to get a snack.
She got a donut and milk and went back to the living room when Brent quickly pulled her to the side.
"What-" Jasmine didn't finish her sentence as she saw Chris was facetiming Crawford.
Brent was warning her to stay out of sight.
She nodded and went back in the kitchen to wait.
She lost her appetite and only ate half of her donut.
She started to cry.
I miss you so much....Jasmine thought.
You know what fuck it Jasmine said as she barged into the living room.
Brent glared at her to hide but she ignored and went straight to Chris.
"Um..."Chris said not knowing what to say.
"J-Jasmine?" Crawford asked as he started to cry when he saw her.
She cried a little too.
"Hey Crawf" she said trying to smile.
"Where have you been? Are you in Tennessee with Chris?" He asked.
"Actually I lied I didn't go to Tennessee..." Chris said.
"What?....Jasmine please tell me where you are I miss you" Crawford said making Jasmine look down and try to not cry too hard.
"I miss you too...you have to know I did this to keep you and my family safe Crawf...I love you" Jasmine said.
"I love you too beautiful but I need to see you again in person it's killing me" Crawford said. "Crawf please just stop....we can't be together Ana will kill us" Jasmine said trying to wipe away tears.
"I don't care anymore I'd rather die with you than without you" Crawford said.
Jasmine's phone suddenly rang.
It was Cameron.
"Um I have to go....take care of yourself Crawf please for me I love you" Jasmine said crying and walking away.
She answered her phone quickly.

"Hey what's up..." She said.
"Are you crying? What happened?" Cam asked. "Just talked to Crawford over FaceTime" Jasmine said sniffling.
"Oh well then that explains what just happened" Cam said.
"What? What happened?" Jasmine asked. "Well he's at our house and out of nowhere he started crying and....oh shit" Cam said. "What?!" Jasmine asked scared.
"Jasmine Chris had his locations on" cam said. "No..." Jasmine said.
"Yeah.....Crawford knows where you are" Cameron said.