Chapter 63

She felt all her troubles go away.
She had missed everything about him and right now all she wanted to do was stay with him like this forever.
They pulled apart and touched heads.
"What was that?" Crawford asked smiling.
"An I'm sorry I left you with no explanation kiss" Jasmine said making him laugh.
"You should leave me and come back more often" he said kissing her again.
They heard someone come in and quickly pulled away.
"Um did I interrupt something?" Cameron asked awkwardly.
Jasmine blushed making Crawford laugh.
"No what's up" Jasmine asked.
"Nash and I have to get back to LA soon" Cameron said.
Jasmine went over and hugged him.
"Thanks for everything" she said.
He smiled and hugged her tight.
"I'll help you through anything" Cameron said as they pulled apart.
He left and Jasmine went back over to Crawford.
"So you're staying?" She asked.
"Yep and I am never letting you leave me again" Crawford said smiling.
Jasmine rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Jas can we all talk now?" Brent asked.
"Yeah come in" Jasmine said holding Crawfords hand.
Brent and Chris smiled at them happy that they were happy again.
"Crawford and Chris need to stay at an hotel cause we don't have room" Brent said.
"I already booked an hotel we just have to go check in" Chris said.
"From now on we have to be more hidden. No more going out too much or having meet ups with fans unless it's on tour" Brent said.
They all nodded.
"Wanna play more on the ps4?" Chris asked Jasmine making her laugh.
She nodded and started playing.
After a while Brent and Jasmine's mom came home.
"Hey kids how was.....Chris?Crawford?" She asked.
They waved to her and she smiled awkwardly and waved back.
"Brent, Jasmine kitchen now" she said.
What's her problem? Jasmine thought as she and Brent went into the kitchen.
"What is going on?" Their mom asked.
"I didn't do it!" Brent said quickly.
Jasmine rolled her eyes.
"I didn't either Chris just came to visit and when he was talking to Crawford I talked to him too then he found our location and came here cause he missed me" Jasmine said.
"That's so sweet!" Her mom said and started eating a slice of pizza.
"Um ok hahaha so you're not mad?" Jasmine asked.
"No what am I supposed to do? You and him belong together. I see the way you guys look at each other" her mom said making her blush. "Well I'm gonna go play with Chris" Brent said quickly leaving.
Jasmine laughed and followed him.
She sat by Crawford and watched Chris and Brent compete against each other.
"You wanna go for a walk?" Crawford whispered into her ear.
She looked at him confused but nodded.
She grabbed his hand and took him to their backyard.
It was huge and beautiful to walk around in. They started walking.
"So you never actually answered my question?" Crawford said.
"Oh hahaha yes Crawford id love to be your girlfriend again" Jasmine said smiling.
He laughed and kissed her cheek making her blush.
"You don't know how much it hurt not to be with you or see you for months" Crawford said getting sad.
Jasmine stopped in front of him and leaned in. "Hey I know it was hard and I'm sorry I just wanted you and my family to be safe and that meant I had to move and break up with you....you don't know how many nightmares I've had since or how much pain I felt that I did that to you" Jasmine said.
Crawford kissed her forehead and looked at her.
"It's ok at least we're together now" Crawford said hugging her.
Jasmine missed being in his arms.
They sat down on a hill and looked at the sunset.
Jasmine rested her head on Crawfords shoulder and he put his arm around her.
"I'm never letting you leave again. From now on we get through this together" he said. Jasmine smiled and nodded.
"Hey um....have you ever thought of....what it would be like to live together?" Crawford asked shyly.
Jasmine looked up at him.
"I mean not right now I was just..." He said making her laugh.
"Crawf it's fine I know what you mean and I think that would be amazing" Jasmine said smiling making him blush.
"How'd I get so lucky?" He said.
Jasmine couldn't believe how well everything was going again.
She laid her head back on his shoulder and continued to watch the sunset until it was night.
"We should get back inside" Jasmine said standing up.
Crawford nodded as they walked back into her house.
"Hey we're about to watch a movie wanna watch?" Brent asked.
"Yeah sure" Jasmine said. They all sat down on the couch together.
Jasmine was next to Crawford of course. Halfway through the movie Crawford needed to go to the bathroom.
Jasmine sat there alone and continued to watch the movie but then she saw Crawford had left his phone on the couch.
Jasmine was gonna mess around and take selfies on it but something caught her eye.
A text from Ana on Crawfords phone.

A- hey babe

Jasmine felt a pang of jealousy go through her as Ana continued texting.

A-can't wait to see you soon
A-you're not home where are you?
A-I miss you

Wait Crawford hasn't been with her since Jasmine left months ago....right?
She stared at the phone as it continued to come in with more and more texts.
A picture of them both kissing came up. What.the.fuck Jasmine thought.

A-should I post this from our date yesterday?

Jasmine felt like hell.
She turned the phone off and left it back in its place.
What was going on? She was so confused. Crawford came back from the bathroom as she got up.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To bed I'm sleepy" Jasmine lied.
"Oh well goodnight" Crawford said going in to kiss her but she kissed his cheek instead.
As she walked away she could feel him staring at her confused.
She needed to find out what was happening.