Answer the question, dickhead

an: okay so this isn't what I imagined but I didn't really know how else to put this into words so this is what I got ya'll lmfao.

Next Update: Tuesday

Friendly reminder that there's two chapters left oh my lanta 😩❤️ I'm so ready for the next two chapters guys!

Those two chapters are going to make you cry, happy, proud, and just Oalslalalallalhhajajakak because it's honestly amazing. At least the way it sounds in my head haha.

Chapter Thirty-Three

"They called him Der Soldat. That's German for "The Soldier." I'm pretty sure he fought in World War II." Theo answered her as he walked next to her as he looked over at Scott to see that they were both glaring at him.

Not liking that he was close to her.

"And he was a Nazi." Stella pointed out, snapping Liam and Scott snap out of it so they looked over at her.

"And an Alpha werewolf. The Dread Doctors were using him to prolong their lives. They've been doing it for decades. Actually, probably longer." Theo corrected himself, crossing his arms.

"How old are these guys?" Liam asked curiously while his blue eyes looked around the room.

"Who knows. But wherever they go, he goes, too."

"So how do we find him?" Liam asked him.

"Keeping him alive requires a pretty unique set of conditions. There's got to be a power source. It has to be underground..." Theo trailed off but then got interrupted by Scott.

"And on a telluric current." He says and pulled out a map of Beacon Hills.

"Looks like we're going for a hike." Theo says playfully while he stared at the map.

"Lydia, I should be keeping Stiles safe. Not be with these two idiots only to be along side with Theo for the next couple of hours." Stella muttered bitterly but was talking quite loud so that Theo would hear what she was saying about him while the four of them were out in the woods looking for Mason.

Theo smirked and looked at Stella with the corner of his eyes, showing her that he was in fact listening to her and that he simply did not care what she says about him.

"He'll be fine." Lydia tried to comfort her but Stella then heard a loud bang through the phone not knowing that it was Stiles who had bumped into the door frame, harming himself.

"Stiles! Watch where you're going." Stella heard through the phone as well, instantly knowing that that was Bella's voice scolding her boyfriend.

Bella was only there with her cousin and Stiles at the sheriff's station was because Bella was powerful enough to protect them both from the desert wolf. She still needs a lot of practicing to do on how to defend herself but she had enough power to fight villains off with her new developed powers.

"The desert wolf might even come for me. So, why aren't I with him? Why is it that I have to be with Theo Raeken?" Stella asked her, sighing heavily after while she started to pay attention to the sounds of the crunching dry leaves that she kept stepping on.