1-8-7 Homicide

Chapter Sixteen

*before you read I just want to mention that I just got fake nails and like I'm not use to them just yet. So sorry for any mistakes on here lolol i'm trying to type as fast as I can.*

WARNING: Mentions suicide

Bella

I was scared.

No.

I was completely terrified.

I don't know where we are and that's not what scares me the most. What scares me the most is that they didn't just grab Hayden and chained her on the operating table. They did that to me as well after they were done with Hayden and threw her next to Liam.

Liam kept shouting at them. Shouting at them that they should leave me alone and use him instead. I wanted to yell but nothing came out of my mouth. I was just simply frozen while they experimented me. All I could do was simply look up at the ceiling.

Stella

My phone started to ring causing me to take it out of my front pocket to see that it was an incoming call from an unknown number. I answered it anyways, hoping that it could be Bella or Liam.

"Stella?" I heard Kira's mom ask through the phone and she sounded really worried.

"What's wrong, Noshiko?" I asked her causing Scott and Malia to look at me confusedly.

"Look for Kira, please? Just you." She tells me and I signaled them that they can leave without me.

"Why? Is she in trouble?" I asked her and I could hear her gulp.

"I think she's about to be. Please, just look for her on highway 115." She begged me and I sighed but nodded forgetting she cant see me.

"Of course, I will." I tell her and we both then hung up.

Kira, you better be safe or I swear to god.

I ended up driving to the highway 115 on Aiden's motorcycle since it was faster. When I got there I spotted Kira walking in the middle of the street. I parked on the side and walked over to her carefully.

"Kira?" I asked her and she turned around but then the police came causing me to murmur cuss words

"Hi, there. You two doing okay?" Hayden's sister asked us as I just held Kira's hand. Just in case.

"Something... Something happened here."

"We're okay." We both said at the same time causing us to look at each other.

"Cars usually happen here. Going very fast. So it might be a good idea to at least step out of the middle of the road. How about I give you two girls a ride home? Does that sound like a good idea?" She asked us walking closer and grabbed onto us gently.

"I think I came here to remember something." Kira answered her.

"That's fair. But considering how late it is, I'm thinking your parents are gonna be a little worried about you. Come on." She mutters and we soon got into the car. I was about to tell her that I got here by my motorcycle but she then put us in handcuffs.