I'm her family, actually

Chapter Twenty-Five

"Good morning, babe."

Stiles kissed her cheek causing Stella to moan and try to push his face away from hers. She then rolled over to the other side of the bed only to have Stiles to straddle her.

"Time for you to wake up, sleeping beauty." Stiles sang and nuzzled his face onto her neck.

Stella enjoyed it a lot. But she also enjoyed her sleep a lot.

"Time for you to shut up and go away." Stella mumbled into her pillow but then turned to look up to see him rolling over so that he was now facing her.

"Come on." Stiles whined, as he pouted his lips. "We finally made up and you want me to leave?"

"Fine." Stella sighed heavily and looked straight at him with her big brown doe eyes, that Stiles loves to get lost in.

"Good morning, Stilinski." She whispered and pecked his lips, pulling away smiling.

"That's more like it." He chuckled and Stella laughed before getting on top of him, kissing him once again but this time much more longer.

It started to get more heated when Stiles slid his hands under the large t-shirt that he gave her last night. It would have probably led them to actually have sex until his dad walked in.

"Dad!" Stiles yelled and pushed Stella off of him, on to the bed.

"What the hell are you doing, Stiles?" John asked his son, harshly.

"Uh... a Chemistry project?" Stiles tells his dad in more of a question causing Stella to bite her bottom lip to prevent her from laughing out loud, but she did let out an awkward small laugh.

"Well, this chemistry project better stop now before a new born will be in the picture." The sheriff says sternly talking about how if they went further and were unsafe then Stella could get pregnant.

He then closed the bedroom door, going to his job once again. Since he is the sheriff.

"That was interesting." Stella says loudly and he groaned.

•••

"Stella!" Liam yelled at Stella from across the hall causing her to suck in air harshly, turning around quickly, trying to prepare herself to talk with the young beta.

Liam ran over to her and tried to make her look at him. Once he did he tried to hold in the tears in his eyes because all he thought about was Bella.

"Hey... Liam." Stella greeted him, nodding at him.

"I was wondering if you were angry at me...?" He asked her and Stella immediately knew what he was trying to ask her.

"Uh, no. I know it wasn't necessarily your fault. You lost two important people in one night. I know how that feels." Stella breathed out softly and shot him an empathetic smile.

"Really?" He asked her in surprise as they both walked towards down the hallway, crowded from all the students in the hallway.