Pinky Promises

an: so, I would like to tell you guys Happy Valentines Day! Hope you all have a wonderful day today! I know I will because I'm going to be eating junk food all alone while watching my babies aka The Walking Dead tonight! 😉❤️ But yeah. You are all very beautiful and unique in your special way. You should be flaunting it, lovelies! I hope you get everything that you wish for in life because you all deserve it!

But yeah... Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty-Two

Third

"So, tell me. What is THE Stella Argent thinking about right now?" Aiden asked the young Argent who was currently playing around with his fingers as they both sat in the fort that they both made.

It took a lot of convincing but Stella somehow managed to persuade him to build a fort with her. The other Argent was angry at everyone at the moment because they had lied to her about how her mother died. Her mother wasn't the best mom in the world but she did want to know how she died.

"Well... Stella Argent is thinking about how we're all going to die soon." Stella says sarcastically but in a way she was being completely serious with him.

"I would never let you die. You're to beautiful to be gone." Aiden smiled widely but blushed because that compliment made Stella smile huge and it was a challenge for him because she was upset at the moment.

"Yeah, well, even the most beautiful people die in this cruel world even when they don't deserve it. It's just how life is, Aiden." Stella sighed heavily and intertwined their fingers together but she didn't mean it in a romantic way. She was just simply doing random things because of how bored and how blank her mind was.

"But, I'm not letting you die, Stella. If that means I have to die to save you then so be it. But, you're not dying on me. Not now. Not ever." He says sternly as he looked into her eyes with so much adoration in them for her.

He knew he was falling in love with the clueless Argent. He knew he shouldn't be and he also knew that she was hopelessly in love with that spazzy Stilinski kid who was just as clueless. Yes, it broke his heart to see the person who he loves to fall in love with someone else but it also made him happy because she was going to be happy. Even if that means she's going to be happy with someone else. At least he knows that Stiles was going to be good for her.

"Why are you so determined to keep me alive?" Stella asked him not understanding why he would do this for her.

"Because... because you mean a lot to me. I have never had someone who cared about me in this way besides my own brother. You believe that I can be a good guy even though I was in the bad guys group trying to kill your friends. You believe in me when no else does." He explained to her and this time he grabbed her other hand, intertwining their fingers like the way that Stella did to their other hand.

"You are my bestfriend. My girl bestfriend of course or else Ethan would kick my ass." Aiden rolled his eyes causing Stella to laugh.

"Ethan, can go shit on a cat." Stella smirked.

"What?" Aiden asked in amusement with a huge smile on his face not really understanding what she was even trying to say.