Honesty and responsibility

an: so uh... I surprised myself with this chapter... I might have added some sexy comments here and there between Stiles and Stella. Because who doesn't love sexy Stargent am I right? Or am I right? 😉

I am so so sorry if this is a horrible chapter. Sorry for the mistakes too by the way because I'm pretty sure there's a lot.

Chapter Thirty Part I

"Can you like stop that?" Stella asked Bella who was sitting right next to her in the library.

"Um, stop what exactly?" She asked her older friend in confusion not understanding what she was suppose to stop considering she was only reading The Fault In Our Stars.

"Stop your heavy breathing. That's what." Stella snapped at her in annoyance while she pulled her phone out and started to just play around with it.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't breathing at all for five freaking days." Bella tells her angrily as Lydia sighed heavily at the two girls who have been bickering back and forth this morning.

"Yea, I get it. We all feel for you but please tone down on your heavy breathing." Stella grumbled as Bella just rolled her her eyes.

"Okay, I give up. Why are you two idiots arguing with each other over every single little thing?" Lydia asked them both curiously while glaring at the both of them in annoyance because they have been having it since the morning.

"I accidentally spoiled something from The Vampire Diaries and now she's angry at me." She replied to her cousin as Stella just slammed her phone down, which was new by the way considering she shattered her other phone the day her and Stiles made up.

"Oh, I am not angry. I am extremely furious at you that at this point I'm gonna end up slamming your head onto the ground repeatedly and this time I am not helping you." Stella shot back at her and that's when Bella had had enough.

"Oh shut up! You've been almost arrested about like 20 times. Me telling you one little detail about The Vampire Diaries isn't going to affect you that much." Bella muttered and shut her book which was a lot of strength to do because she was so into the book.

"That is it! I feel so disrespected in this inner circle thing! Always bringing up my records and I just can't do this anymore! So, thank you, Bella for ruining our friendship!" Stella tells her dramatically and stood up, walking away but then turned around laughing.

"I'm just kidding. But seriously don't ever spoil an episode of The Vampire Diaries to me ever again." Stella warned her and walked over to her seat again.

"You seem sassier these past few days." Bella announced as she stared at Stella curiously because ever since the whole dead pool started she's been very depressed and not usually herself until a couple of days ago.

"Ah, that's because her and a particular Stilinski made up a couple days ago and have been having a lot of fun with each other." The older Martin smirked at the Argent girl who was blushing like crazy.

"So... what? They've been playing board games? How is that changing her mood?" Bella asked oblivious to what her cousin was trying to say.

"You see Bella... when two people love each other, the one with the penis sticks it to the other person who has a v-" Lydia started to say playfully but Bella cut her off quickly.