The Ellen Show

an: since a lot of people actually wanted me to make one again 🤔💕 so here you go!

Third

"Do you remember the last time you were on my show?"

"Of course I do."

"Well, then you should remember that you lied to me on my show, too."

"Wait, what?" Selena asked the older women who she loves so much and looks up to with a strange look on her face.

Her face was slightly scrunched up as she stared at the blonde haired women. Who was only staring at her with a slightly smirk pressed onto her lips.

"You lied to me and said that you and Dylan O'brien were nothing but friends." She reminded the younger girl who was starting to realize what she was talking about.

A blush crept onto her cheeks as everyone in the audience laughed at her expression. She then bit her bottom lip, something that she does when she's nervous.

"A year ago you told me that he was like your big brother." She tells her and that's when the played the old interview from a year ago.

"I can't believe how busy you are. I also can't believe you have enough time to date Dylan O'brien." Ellen tells her bluntly as she just widened her eyes at her comment causing the audience to laugh at that.

"Oh, no! We're just friends! He's like my big brother that would be gross." Selena objected and tried to deny that comment about her and O'brien.

"Are you sure about that? I mean you two look like a cute couple." Ellen tries to persuade her as Selena just laughed.

"Thanks

"Thanks." Selena tried to smile but then she made a stink face at the end.

That's when the video had stopped, right on the face that she had made causing her to cover her face with her hands. She was embarrassed at that.

"You're dating your big brother." Ellen raised her eyebrows up and looked at the now embarrassed girl in front of her who was just blushing madly still.

"Yeah." Selena smiled trying to stay unfazed but that was not helping at all.

"I don't think anyone should date their big brother right?" Ellen asked her as a joke, just to mess with her a bit but Selena just laughed out loud and shook her head.

"No, of course not." She tells her and Ellen thought it was sweet that they were dating so she stopped joking with the poor girl.