Isn't you seeing Lydia a criminal offense too?

PILLOW TALK BY ZAYN MALIK IS OUT NOW AND I JUST WANTED TO TEL YALL THAT I JUST HEARD GOD. OHMYGOD. FUCKKSKSKALALLALALALALALALALLALALA ZAYN WTF.

GOTTA ZAYN

OKAY... Enjoy! (: 😭❤️

Chapter Nineteen PART I

Stella

"Hello?" I answered my phone when I saw Scott's name across my screen wondering what he wanted since I was at his house about an hour ago or so.

"Kira left Beacon Hills." He tells me and he sounded really upset but I mean who wouldn't be upset when your boyfriend/girlfriend leaves?

I was confused to why she had left until he started to explain to me why she had left California with her parents. I don't really blame her either. I would have packed my bags and flee the state as well but sadly, I can't do that. First of all, because I have nobody to leave with me and Second of all, I can't just leave the pack here.

"Can you come over? I-I kind of... want someone to be here and keep my company."

"I was actually about to speak with Stiles, right now." I tell him as I looked up to see Stiles house.

"Oh." He mutters bitterly causing me to sigh heavily.

"Scott, you know we can't be alone with each other in a room. Especially, not when Kira is gone." I reminded him and I heard him sigh this time.

"I know but I really need someone right now... And I thought of you." He whispered quietly causing my heart to race but I shook my head as I thought about Stiles.

Stiles Stilinski, the boy who had stolen my heart without even realizing it. The boy who had called me a criminal since we had first met. The boy who surprised me with so much gifts even if it wasn't a special occasion. The boy who keeps me sane. That boy is my everything and I'm over here fucking everything up.

"Keep your window open." I mumbled to him.

"You sure?" He asked me causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"It's not like I'm going to die and not be able to talk to Stiles or magically not be able to talk. Yea, I'm sure, McCall. I'll just talk to Stilinski tomorrow." I tell him and then hung up not wanting him to respond to me to say something stupid.

I looked up at Stiles house before I looked away and got on my motorcycle. Putting on my helmet, I then drove off from Stiles street to go to Scott's street.

When I got to his house I climbed the tree besides his room area and did a front flip into his window but ended up hitting my forehead on top of the window.

"Ow! Why the fuck is your window this small? You seriously need to fix that." I groaned in pain and rubbed my forehead with my hand.

"Sorry, Are you okay?" He asked me but when he saw me in his room he smiled widely at the fact that I was actually here. That I didn't lie to him coming over here.

"Yeah, once my concussion is gone I'll be fine." I mumbled as I walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it.

Scott then just stared at me with a big goofy smile on his face but he tried to hold it back. He failed at that though. I was confused at the fact that he was upset over Kira earlier now he can't stop smiling because of me.