You're just really beautiful

Chapter Five

Stella

Thing 2

Hey, it's me, Ethan.
I know this might be rather weird for you considering we haven't talked in over a year ever since the incident. But this is really important. I have something for you.

I couldn't do anything but just stare at the text in surprise. I mean I didn't hear from him for over an year I think my reaction wasn't so bad. It could have been wore actually. Either way, I started to type back at him and when I was satisfied with my message I pressed sent.

Little red

I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner. But uh how are you suppose to give me this thing that you are talking about?

After that I heard my name get called so I looked up as I put my phone away in my back pocket to see Liam standing in front of the History Class that Mr. Yukimura teaches. His facial expression showed that he was confused and shocked.

"What's wrong?" I asked him walking towards him and he pointed into the room. When I looked into the small window from the door I saw the back of the room to what seemed like to be Tracy.

I looked away from the door and looked over at Liam with a scared look. What the hell is she even doing here? Is she really that dumb enough to come to school where the police can find her easily?

"Get Scott." I ordered him and he didn't hesitate. He ran out into the hallway and turned a left to the direction that Scott's class was at. AP Biology. Which is the class that I am suppose to be in.

As I got into the classroom slowly trying not to cause attention the door just had to squeak causing everyone to turn their heads to me besides Tracy of course. Mr. Yukimura looked at me questingly while Bella started to point over to Tracy at me thinking that I didn't know so I glared at her.

"Stella?" I heard Mr. Yukimura ask so I turned to him and tried to come up with a lie real quickly. Thankfully, Stiles at awfully bad lying didn't get to me or else I would be in trouble.

"The principal wanted me to help Bella with this subject because she knows that she's failing this class. So, i'm here.... And now i'll be... Over there..." I say slowly pointing over to the empty desk next to her. I'm so glad she was sitting pretty far from Tract or else they would all notice her here and that would not be good.

"Okay..." He trails off and then went back to teaching.

"I have an A in this class." Bella whispered to me as she glared at me angrily because I had caused her to get so much attention.

Before I could reply to her the schools fire alarm went off causing all of the students to get up besides Hayden, Bella, Tracy, and I. We turned around to see Hayden asking Tracy if she was okay so I rushed over there.

"Hayden, you might not wanna do that." I warned her and all of a sudden Tracy grabbed onto both of our arm piercing her claws into our skin causing Hayden to gasp in shock while I gritted my teeth trying hard not to let out an un normal growl.

When Scott and Liam walked in the room with Mr. Yukimura walking towards me. Scott kept staring at the tight grip that Tracy had on me and then looked at me in worry.