It's not a Man Cave

I woke up on Lisa's lap and she sees I'm awake. I look around trying to see my surroundings. It's now dark and I see my locket's on my neck. I thought  I lost it. 

"Lisa who returned my locket? What happened?" I really don't remember what happened. 

"Well. Me, Dani, Alex, and Dad went to look for you when we realized that you were missing from the scene. Of course we were scared because well there were shooting occuring. From what I heard is that Amy found your locket on the hospital floor and we assume that's why you ran off. We later found you here and you and Dani fell asleep on my lap." I'm caught up now. I nodded. 

I looked and see Dani still asleep. We'll probably can't sleep tonight.

"Wait so you watched us while we were sleeping for..." I checked my watch. "3 hours?" 

"Half of the time. I got some shut eye. We probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I wonder if we could have a sleepover in this treehouse!" 

"Maybe we could!" I really want to. I mean I haven't really been happy lately. I could sense that something's wrong with Christina I mean she doesn't really like me and Dani anymore. Lisa seems more distant than ever before. I know Dani cuts. So many things are running through my wild mind right now. 

I feel like Katherine's the only normal sister here. I mean I've been better. The boys I don't really pay attention anymore. Amy's voice snapped me out of my trance. 

"Oh, Laur you're awake." 

"Yep. Me and Lisa were thinking Maybe we could have a sleepover in this treehouse?" 

"Yeah. Amy it'd be fun. I mean while Dani sleeps here we could gather some popcorn and things." 

"OK, This could be fun. No Christina right?" Hope so Amy, I hope so.

"Nah. She's got something she needs to sort out." See what I mean. Lisa leaves mysteries for is to jump around wondering what the fudge she's talking about. 

We left a note to Dani incase she wakes up and panic. The note just basically said that we were going inside the house getting some snacks, blankets, pillows, our electronics, food, things, oh and lights! We can't really see without lights in the dark. Of course we're telling mom and dad. We have doors so no intruders can get in. 

It's really simple with windows and stuff. The boys spent a whole summer finishing that things thinking that'd be their man cave, but look where we are now. Hehe...

Before I went back to the treehouse with the girls I decided I don't want Dani to cut anymore. I went into our room and look for the razors Dani somehow got. I stored them in the attic. Somehow no one saw me. Being invisible has it's benifits. 

I ran back to catch up with the girls. I guess I'll tell them I needed to use the bathroom. Wait what if we needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night? I guess we'll go back into the house. It's not that far. Dani already waken probably because Lisa had to move her to get out of the treehouse. 

"What should we watch first?" Dani asked. 

"A movie?" Amy asked. Lisa has an app on her iPad to watch movies. Of course it cost money, but its really cheap. 

"Diary of a Wimpy kid?" I say. I'm in the mood for that. Lisa put on the movie. We all got popcorn. This is going to be a fun night. 

------------------------- The Next Morning

Last night was fun. We watched Big Time Rush and a lot of more movies!

Shoot we didn't brush our teeth. I guess one night could be easily pulled off. 

We all woke up and went into the house to dress and all that stuff. 

I plopped on the couch after I was done. Although I was still in my pajamas. No one special's coming. It's not Christmas. Not anyone's birthday. I'm good. We're visiting Katherine later. The good news is she's out of the hospital in 2 days! I've never been so excited! Actually I've had, but it's been a long time. 

I turned on the TV seeing there's really nothing to do here. What a slow day. Last night was like the only night I didn't worry about something for once. 

I decided to go on YouTube awhile later. Million Bucks got like a couple million views which makes sense cause the song's a 'million'. One of the comments say 'Katherine has a son!?'. I laughed. No way did she have a  son. That's Joey when he was little. Then another one says 'It's really funny how the lyrics say 'you and me on a summer night' when their surrounded by leaves and winter clothing.' That is funny. I'm not suppose to check this, but Christina, but nothing bad seems to have happened. 

Everything seems to be normal, but Christina. Oh boy. More drama just what I needed to relax. No. 

A/N Short Chapter, but oh well. Remember to 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

AND BE AWESOME! 

The treehouse is to the right!