Say what Now?

I can't feel a thing. I can hear though. I feel like I'm awake with my eyes close. I could hear two people talking, but I don't really know who...

It's definitely not Dani or Amy. Their voices aren't that high. Its not Lauren either. She wouldn't talk. It won't be the boys hence the word 'girls'. It's not me...Duh! Christina and Lisa! What are they talking about?

I couldn't hear much. It was just tapping on a phone. Typical. My throat was try, but I could talk. Wait, I could talk. I think I see a bit of white and I'm pretty sure its not the light that leads you to God.

"Christina? Lisa?" I managed to speak.

"KATHERINE!" They both shouted which hurt my ears.

I opened my eyes. Its so good to not be in the darkness anymore.

"Hey? Can you get me some water?"

"Sure!" Lisa said happily as if she had a unicorn.

Christina went to call the doctor. Right..I'm in the hospital. "Here." I grasped the cup. I was a bit numb so Lisa had to make sure I was strong enough. The doctor came in.

"Katherine. Nice to see you awake." I just smiled.

"We'll do some test on your ability. Is that fine."

"Sure."

"Ok, I'mma ask you to raise both your arms. Good. Point your toes toward me. Good. Try to raise your knees. Hmm...Sit up. Good." I couldn't move my legs. What the Fudge?

Christina had a worried face. Lisa had a face of thinking. "Christina are we missing something?" "Our Family!" Lisa went out to tell our family I have woken up. Just in 10 minutes I'll have 11 more people up in my face. Yippie.

I layed back down. What if I can't walk again. I looked over to my left. I see my pen and a notepad. Maybe a little writing should cure my sudden sadness.

I wrote:

My legs, seem like they were never there. 

The doctor seemed like 'he would never care' 

I, need to walk again like I need to write 

For this, I will fight 

Fight for my right to be a pedestrian 

To feel again. To love again 

This might not be a big deal 

But to me walking is real 

This could be the stupideest thing I've written 

Words I've never spoken.  

Has suddenly jumbled in my head.  

Lying on this plain, white bed. 

Forever it may seem.  

My sleep became a dream. 

I dream I've awaken to see. 

Right before my eyes. 

The moments you ask why.

I capped my pen, set the notepad down. I looked up and saw my family. When did they get here?

"Hey mom, dad, Mike, Amy, Alex, Lauren, Dani, Nick, Christian, Joey." I went down the line of family I have.

"Kathy, its so good to have you back!" Joey squealed and ran to me. "Aww..." Lisa said and took a picture. I'm pretty sure she post it on twitter. TWITTER! I haven't been on that thang since...

"How long have I've been in this white place?" I asked cluelessly.

"About 2 weeks." Mom said sitting on the chairs. 2 weeks, not that long.

"So I want to know who hit me." I speaked. The doctor wasn't back yet.

They all looked at each other and nodded. What? Is it some sort of signal?

"You were hit by an anonoymous person." Dad said carefully watching his words.

"Female or Male?"

"Definitely male" Lise said.

Who....Pamela? No thats impossible. Its a boy....

A/N Whatcha think? Remember to  

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

FOLLOW! 

AND BE AWESOME!