A Case of Deja Vu

I heard Dani singing in my sleep, but I didn't want to let her know. I pretended to be sleeping. I could hear her being afraid that I'll say no to her lyrics. I didn't say yes because I was jealous I mean the words that I suck drop on the daily. 

I went back to sleep, a few hours later I wake up getting some disgusting breakfast. I decided to skip breakfast. What are we suppose to do now? Why do they want us?!

"So..." Mike starts. 

"So..." I repeat. 

"Let's sing!" Dani shouts!

"Sure." All of us say in a unison. 

"What song?" Alex mentions. 

"DEMI LOVATO SONG!" Lauren yells. 

"Gift of a friend." I say with a smile. 

"What's the arrangement?" Christian asks. 

"You'll know." I say creepily, but they will. 

"Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself." I start.

" 'Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone

It's easy to feel like you don't need help.

But it's harder to walk on your own" I continue to sing. 

We never got to finish the song because the police found us. Along with Katherine, Lisa, and Amy. I hugged Amy relieved she didn't get pounced by Chase. 

We all cried.

"Sorry, who is the guardian here?"

"I am." Mom and Dad aren't here. 

"Bad news. We couldn't get a signal from your parents." 

"What about the kidnappers? Did you get them?!" I shout. 

"Calm down." 

"HOW?! Our parents are nowhere to be found! And your telling me to calm down!" I was a bit fired up.  

"Yes, we did catch all the people we found which matched to what you said, but certainly one of them was a girl."

"Girl?" 

"Yes, you guys said someone name Mark? Turned out to be a girl name Shelley, she started cursing to your family." 

"Shelley?" I thought hard for someone name Shelley. "SHELLEY?" I yell. Oh my God. She was the Shelley back then from Sacramento! 

"You know her?"

"Yeah!" I lighten up. "She was our neighbor back then!" 

"Well, what was your history?"

"She was really nice and she would hang out with Katherine a lot!" He jotted some things down. 

"Are you sure ma'am?" 

"Yes." I was sure. 

"She didn't like you guys." He said with a accent I couldn't quite figure out.

"How so?"

"She cursed upon your family and well, She kidnapped you." 

"Right..." Dumb moment there. 

I walked away still having the thought of ever finding my parents ever again. 

"So?" Katherine starts. 

"Where's mom and dad?" Lisa finishes.

"They don't know." 

"What?!" They all shout making me whince. 

"What do you want me to say!?" I snap. I am done having to do all the work here. They don't know how my week have been. Worrying about everything. Just when I thought life was going great, here we go again of deja vu. 

"CHRISTINA!" I here a man shouts. I turn my head to find Nick. 

"What are you doing here?" I was confuse. 

"I'm worried about you!" 

"What about Jenny?" I know this is imature, but I couldn't help myself. 

"How many times do I have to say that I was set up!"

"By who then?" I cross my arms. 

"Shelley." 

"How do you know her." 

"I saw her when the police was dragging her out." 

"Oh." 

"I missed you."

 I looked down not wanting to face him. 

"I want an answer." I know he won't budge. 

"I missed you too." I whisper. the truth is I had a massive crush on my ex. 

"I promise that won't happen. I didn't even expect that to happen." He didn't laugh, but I did. 

"It's OK." 

"So are we..."

"Yes, yes we are." We hugged and everyone awwed. 

"OK, not time for that we need to find mom and dad." I break from the hug. 

A/N: So? They are free and they need to go find their parents. What do you think? Comment below, vote for support, and be awesome because you are. :D